Our fickle fans

gio's side step

Some of you are hilarious. Ridiculous. Embarassing. And down right hypocrites. Some of you. And before some nob points about I don't have 7,000 posts or didn't join a year ago, grow up.

Reading some of the constant shit on here about Bellamy has made me question whether we as fans are worth a side capable of winning the league. No one doubts our loyalty, Ive just watched a video of Stoke away 1998, and I remember how I felt leaving the ground that day. Knowing I shared that with other fans who would die for City, in the worst moment. But reading some of this crap, makes me wonder whether our loyalty comes at the expense of intelligence. For Fck Sake.

On one hand, it's Bellamy should keep his mouth shut, Bellamy is 30+, Bellamy should move on, YET, in the same paragraphs, people say, 'why is he bringing Tevez into it', Not Tevez, Not Saint Carlos, Not the guy who makes me cum at the sight of his name. Grow a fckin pair! Tevez spoke out about Mancini. And now because he has said via one newspaper, he is committed, it's Saint Carlos again. And Bellamy is a tosser.

Hypocrisy.

I love Tevez. Regardless of what he said. And I love Bellamy. Regardless of what he said. Both are winners. Have desire. Expect certain standards. Are self driven. And then some pillock posts about getting rid of Bellamy and keeping Jo. Even worse, on a day where the anti Bellamy posts are in abundance, there is a thread asking about whether Robinho has returned, and that there may be hope for him. I'm not against Robinho coming back, but some of you are fickle and hypocrites.

Mancini has not warranted this level of support. I support him, I want him to succeed. But he isnt a fckin saint. There are reasons Tevez spoke out. And are reasons Bellamy has said what he has said. It's not just propoganda. Nor is it Bellamy seeking a move. The guy is probably one of the only guys in football who speaks it as it is. I'm all for Mancini putting his foot down, installing more discipline, I have called for this. But IF it's true about him not speaking to players, then more questions should be asked about this also.

It's a football forum, don't let it wind you up mate.

I wouldn't say our fans are fickle.

Citycitytid said:
It's a football forum, don't let it wind you up mate.

I wouldn't say our fans are not fickle.

I accept it's a forum. And that we won't all agree. But loyalty to Jo over Bellamy is fckin ridiculous. And that does wind me up, because I know there exists brain dead football fans who dont go to the fckin games, they sit and read wank websites and magazines and ring in phone in's to complain. Some of our fans are fickle. Very fickle.

My original post yesterday,which i think you are mainly refering to,was about Mancini the axe man,it just turned into a Bellamy thread really,with most missing the original point,which then led to arguments....fuckin daft

The main issue i was concerned about was something you have just mentioned regarding them not speaking to eachother for that amount of time,to which some on here thinks fuckin normal and so what kind of attitude!!

As I also mentioned the big axe may well soon be out,who knows,and if it does we all know what the outcome could be,but until that day the manager has my upmost support,but I really hope he has better man management skills than some players seem to imply,and I also understand the point that NO player is bigger than the club,however NO manager will ever be bigger than the club either,so lets just hope and pray that if players are axed(as they will) they dont come back to haunt us as like in the past

sorry i was just admiring my ' i love jo ' t shirt. what was u saying ?

I agree 100% with your sentiments about the manager.

But you will learn over time on Bluemoon that there are plenty of stupid opinions, plenty of idiots and plenty of blindly loyal, unquestioning tubthumpers.

But there are lots of good, sensible, thoughtful posters.

City fans have not changed, it's just that this forum gives a distorted view.

The shit tends to stay at the top of the board because it causes arguments. You have to remember that a daft 16 year old kid, or a sweaty braindead shirted up lout can get as much airtime on here as anyone else.

You'll learn to read the signs. But keep posting.

gio's side step said:
bobmcfc said:
sorry i was just admiring my ' i love jo ' t shirt. what was u saying ?

Would make a good shit roll replacement

if craig goes he goes, if jo goes he goes. i couldn't care less. i get it hes a hard worker on the pitch but he cant have it all his own way all the time. he moans that he hasnt played enough in pre season yet says he has to train his own way and can't play more than twice a week. so how would it be if the boss played him for valencia then he played for wales and then would he be fucked for spurs or expect to sit that one out ? mancini cant win !
on what grounds other that him running to the press did he think he wouldnt be in the squad ? manini has always played him when fit regardless of his big trap and the media shitstorm that he creates.

So we shouldn't slag off Bellamy....but we should slag off Tevez, Robinho, Jo and Mancini? That makes sense!

To be fair, it's the silly comments that make the forum so entertaining. If everyone had similar opinions and all agreed with each other, it would be pretty dull. The secret is, don't get roped in, just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Bluemoon is comedy genious being written as you read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.