Our fickle fans

bobmcfc said:
gio's side step said:
Would make a good shit roll replacement

if craig goes he goes, if jo goes he goes. i couldn't care less. i get it hes a hard worker on the pitch but he cant have it all his own way all the time. he moans that he hasnt played enough in pre season yet says he has to train his own way and can't play more than twice a week. so how would it be if the boss played him for valencia then he played for wales and then would he be fucked for spurs or expect to sit that one out ? mancini cant win !
on what grounds other that him running to the press did he think he wouldnt be in the squad ? manini has always played him when fit regardless of his big trap and the media shitstorm that he creates.

The question is Bob, would you have him in the squad. Starting some games, on the bench maybe for some games, we are in 4 competitions. Bellamy deep down would accept as long as he is told he is part of the plan, that he is valued, and can still offer a great deal, then I think he would be more than happy to stay. He wouldnt start every week at Spurs for the same reasons you mention. Not to mention they have Lennon, Bentley, Modric, Kranjaer, Bale all who play out wide and have enough centre forwards.

So I would prefer him to stil be part of our plans, than to let him go and keep players like Jo. Bellamy isnt going to be here long term. We know that. Silva etc might settle really quickly and we think differently about it at xmas, and Bellamy leaves in Jan. But at this point in the season. He is still a big impact player for us. And we are a better squad with him in, rather than out. Bellamy will not expect to play every week. Just to be part of the plan. And not 4th, 5th choice. Bellamys quotes refer to a concern about not being part of the final squad. Not first eleven every week

sboroMCFC said:
So we shouldn't slag off Bellamy....but we should slag off Tevez, Robinho, Jo and Mancini? That makes sense!

Stop missing the point,this kind of comment is what starts the fuckin arguments ffs

gio's side step said:
bobmcfc said:
if craig goes he goes, if jo goes he goes. i couldn't care less. i get it hes a hard worker on the pitch but he cant have it all his own way all the time. he moans that he hasnt played enough in pre season yet says he has to train his own way and can't play more than twice a week. so how would it be if the boss played him for valencia then he played for wales and then would he be fucked for spurs or expect to sit that one out ? mancini cant win !
on what grounds other that him running to the press did he think he wouldnt be in the squad ? manini has always played him when fit regardless of his big trap and the media shitstorm that he creates.

The question is Bob, would you have him in the squad. Starting some games, on the bench maybe for some games, we are in 4 competitions. Bellamy deep down would accept as long as he is told he is part of the plan, that he is valued, and can still offer a great deal, then I think he would be more than happy to stay. He wouldnt start every week at Spurs for the same reasons you mention. Not to mention they have Lennon, Bentley, Modric, Kranjaer, Bale all who play out wide and have enough centre forwards.

So I would prefer him to stil be part of our plans, than to let him go and keep players like Jo. Bellamy isnt going to be here long term. We know that. Silva etc might settle really quickly and we think differently about it at xmas, and Bellamy leaves in Jan. But at this point in the season. He is still a big impact player for us. And we are a better squad with him in, rather than out. Bellamy will not expect to play every week. Just to be part of the plan. And not 4th, 5th choice. Bellamys quotes refer to a concern about not being part of the final squad. Not first eleven every week

Again, I agree with your sentiments. Bellamy is a dangerous player and a good player to have around the dressing room. The manager has a clean slate with me next season but last season player unrest was a real problem.

But as I said earlier, don't assume because there are threads on here saying Bellamy can fuck off and stuff, that that is the majority view at City. I don't believe it is.

There are knobs at every football ground and these days they are all vociferous on the internet. Our fans are no different to anyone elses.

I was going to say something inflammatory to see if I could get that vein I imagine you have in the side of your head to burst!

But the simple truth is that we could all end up like that if some of the less balanced and informed posts were taken to heart.

We all just have to accept that muppets and dick heads exist, and allied to the fact that people tend not to back down or reflect on things it invariably ends up in a hissy fit.

Remember though that you have the for option ;-)

sboroMCFC said:
So we shouldn't slag off Bellamy....but we should slag off Tevez, Robinho, Jo and Mancini? That makes sense!

Is this a wind up? HAHA. Hilarious.

Read what I said. I don't think we should slag anyone off. I was making the point about fickle people slagging Bellamy off for coming out saying things, yet they like to hide behind the fact that Tevez has done this. It's all about perception and self deception. Some are riddled in the latter. Not slagging off Jo. It's not his fault he's not as good as Bellamy. Slagging off fans who think he deserves a place in the squad before Bellamy. Based on his age. And being Brazilian.

gio's side step said:
Some of you are hilarious. Ridiculous. Embarassing. And down right hypocrites. Some of you. And before some nob points about I don't have 7,000 posts or didn't join a year ago, grow up.

Reading some of the constant shit on here about Bellamy has made me question whether we as fans are worth a side capable of winning the league. No one doubts our loyalty, Ive just watched a video of Stoke away 1998, and I remember how I felt leaving the ground that day. Knowing I shared that with other fans who would die for City, in the worst moment. But reading some of this crap, makes me wonder whether our loyalty comes at the expense of intelligence. For Fck Sake.

On one hand, it's Bellamy should keep his mouth shut, Bellamy is 30+, Bellamy should move on, YET, in the same paragraphs, people say, 'why is he bringing Tevez into it', Not Tevez, Not Saint Carlos, Not the guy who makes me cum at the sight of his name. Grow a fckin pair! Tevez spoke out about Mancini. And now because he has said via one newspaper, he is committed, it's Saint Carlos again. And Bellamy is a tosser.

Hypocrisy.

I love Tevez. Regardless of what he said. And I love Bellamy. Regardless of what he said. Both are winners. Have desire. Expect certain standards. Are self driven. And then some pillock posts about getting rid of Bellamy and keeping Jo. Even worse, on a day where the anti Bellamy posts are in abundance, there is a thread asking about whether Robinho has returned, and that there may be hope for him. I'm not against Robinho coming back, but some of you are fickle and hypocrites.

Mancini has not warranted this level of support. I support him, I want him to succeed. But he isnt a fckin saint. There are reasons Tevez spoke out. And are reasons Bellamy has said what he has said. It's not just propoganda. Nor is it Bellamy seeking a move. The guy is probably one of the only guys in football who speaks it as it is. I'm all for Mancini putting his foot down, installing more discipline, I have called for this. But IF it's true about him not speaking to players, then more questions should be asked about this also.

Absolutely 100% correct - looking at theses posts and the manner of the Dunney - Ireland and forthcoming Bellamy transfer leaves something to be desired.

gio's side step said:
sboroMCFC said:

Read what I said. I don't think we should slag anyone off. I was making the point about fickle people slagging Bellamy off for coming out saying things, yet they like to hide behind the fact that Tevez has done this. It's all about perception and self deception. Some are riddled in the latter. Not slagging off Jo. It's not his fault he's not as good as Bellamy. Slagging off fans who think he deserves a place in the squad before Bellamy. Based on his age. And being Brazilian.

If you want fickle, go on transfer forum and read a post about how our owners should give us all a season ticket and a shirt instead of £25 million for milner to Villa. I mean after all what the fuck have they done for us

gio's side step said:
bobmcfc said:

nobody has told him he isnt in the 25. mancini is assessing everyone and they are all in the same boat. you have to prove your worth all the time to be in contention and your only as good as your last game. craig has made it very difficult for the manager since day 1 but mancini has always included him and been positive about craig in the media. so now bellamy needs assurances and decides to do a interview that would put yet more negative attention on our club 5 days before our first game of the season ? how are his needs being more important than the clubs acceptable in any way ? his timing and execution stink yet again.
maybe he wants fulham and hughes. which would be an excellent move for everyone imo.

gio's side step said:
sboroMCFC said:

If Bellamy doesn't respect the manager then he can fuck off and I'd be happy for Jo to take his place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.