Our fickle fans

BoyBlue_1985 said:
gio's side step said:
Is this a wind up? HAHA. Hilarious.

Read what I said. I don't think we should slag anyone off. I was making the point about fickle people slagging Bellamy off for coming out saying things, yet they like to hide behind the fact that Tevez has done this. It's all about perception and self deception. Some are riddled in the latter. Not slagging off Jo. It's not his fault he's not as good as Bellamy. Slagging off fans who think he deserves a place in the squad before Bellamy. Based on his age. And being Brazilian.

If you want fickle, go on transfer forum and read a post about how our owners should give us all a season ticket and a shirt instead of £25 million for milner to Villa. I mean after all what the fuck have they done for us

I'm having my work cut out exposing my naivity of understanding the politics of messageboard forums on here first before entering the world of the transfer forum. I bow to those with greater experience at having read much of this stuff for longer than I have. Appreciate your knowledge and wisdom. I must sound like a kid. Im not. Im just a blue who fails to understand people sometimes on here. But everyone's heart is blue. And we all want the same thing ultimately. Just maybe disagree on the path(s) to get there.

Didsbury Dave said:
sboroMCFC said:
If Bellamy doesn't respect the manager then he can fuck off and I'd be happy for Jo to take his place.

what about if Tevez didn't respect the manager?

He can go too. We have made the choice that Mancini is our manager so he has to be given the tools to do the job to the best of his ability. That means supporting him ahead of any player.

gio's side step said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
If you want fickle, go on transfer forum and read a post about how our owners should give us all a season ticket and a shirt instead of £25 million for milner to Villa. I mean after all what the fuck have they done for us

I'm having my work cut out exposing my naivity of understanding the politics of messageboard forums on here first before entering the world of the transfer forum. I bow to those with greater experience at having read much of this stuff for longer than I have. Appreciate your knowledge and wisdom. I must sound like a kid. Im not. Im just a blue who fails to understand people sometimes on here. But everyone's heart is blue. And we all want the same thing ultimately. Just maybe disagree on the path(s) to get there.

Not calling you naive im just pointing out that have rich owners has changed alot of peoples attitude

gio's side step said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

You look like a good poster to me mate.

Stick around, get used to those worth talking to.

And enjoy exposing the knobs for what they are.

I've had my eyes opened a few times where i've been arguing against a point someone has made ("Ireland is shite", "Bridge is useless", "we're the worst fans int eh world" etc) and then suddenly clicked that they are 14. Or they know nothing about the game. Or they don't go to the game.

And you realise. Bluemoon's front page is not representative of City fans in the stadium. It's like Speaker's Corner in London. Any knob can take centre stage.

bobmcfc said:
gio's side step said:
The question is Bob, would you have him in the squad. Starting some games, on the bench maybe for some games, we are in 4 competitions. Bellamy deep down would accept as long as he is told he is part of the plan, that he is valued, and can still offer a great deal, then I think he would be more than happy to stay. He wouldnt start every week at Spurs for the same reasons you mention. Not to mention they have Lennon, Bentley, Modric, Kranjaer, Bale all who play out wide and have enough centre forwards.

So I would prefer him to stil be part of our plans, than to let him go and keep players like Jo. Bellamy isnt going to be here long term. We know that. Silva etc might settle really quickly and we think differently about it at xmas, and Bellamy leaves in Jan. But at this point in the season. He is still a big impact player for us. And we are a better squad with him in, rather than out. Bellamy will not expect to play every week. Just to be part of the plan. And not 4th, 5th choice. Bellamys quotes refer to a concern about not being part of the final squad. Not first eleven every week
nobody has told him he isnt in the 25. mancini is assessing everyone and they are all in the same boat. you have to prove your worth all the time to be in contention and your only as good as your last game. craig has made it very difficult for the manager since day 1 but mancini has always included him and been positive about craig in the media. so now bellamy needs assurances and decides to do a interview that would put yet more negative attention on our club 5 days before our first game of the season ? how are his needs being more important than the clubs acceptable in any way ? his timing and execution stink yet again.
maybe he wants fulham and hughes. which would be an excellent move for everyone imo.

According to reports and quotes, he has tried to be offloaded to Wolfsberg. That indicates he probably would in an ideal sense (from Mancini's perspective) NOT be part of the overall 25. I do understand your point about the 'timing'. And how it affects perception, from inside and outside, however overall, something has gone on to indicate to Bellamy (probably constant rumours about other clubs interest, trying to be sold to Wolfsberg etc) that he isnt part of Mancini's plans for this season. I agree about having to prove your worth, but my argument is, he should surely be part of the overall plan more than Jo. I'd rather sell Jo for 3 million (if we could even get that), than sell Bellamy for 10. Regardless of age. Bellamy as a squad member, will contribute far more. And this is a big season for us. We need to achieve. Bellamy can help us do that. He won't be part of the long term plan.

But neither will Jo. Additionally, my point was about how people jump on Bellamy straight away, yet don't want to criticise Tevez for coming out saying things in the press. Which he has.

Didsbury Dave said:
gio's side step said:

I've had my eyes opened a few times where i've been arguing against a point someone has made ("Ireland is shite", "Bridge is useless", "we're the worst fans int eh world" etc) and then suddenly clicked that they are 14. Or they know nothing about the game. Or they don't go to the game.

And you realise. Bluemoon's front page is not representative of City fans in the stadium. It's like Speaker's Corner in London. Any knob can take centre stage.

Shit, I've been sussed!

Sorry Uncle Didsbury ;-)

craig can bad mouth us in the media, hi 5 harry redknapp and laugh and joke with him if front of thousands of gutted fans who have just seen their champions league hopes crushed. he can do what he likes as long as he puts in a shift ? it just doesnt seem right to me.

if someone gave you as much grief as bellamy has given mancini wouldnt you want rid ?

i respect him and love him as a player but he keeps disapointing me with his comments off the field.

These fckin players should have it written into the contract that they can't talk to the press. They sign up and should toe the line. If the manager fall's out with them so be it. We may not like certain choices made by the manager but we should'nt know about them until the player joins another club or is fcked off by our club at least.
It's obvious the gutter press are trying to do a job on us just by reading their sensationalised headlines and if these fackers cared even one percent of what they say they do about our club and our fans, they would'nt even give the press the light of day. Problem is they are constantly trying to engineer moves or higher wages for themselves.

bobmcfc said:
craig can bad mouth us in the media, hi 5 harry redknapp and laugh and joke with him if front of thousands of gutted fans who have just seen their champions league hopes crushed. he can do what he likes as long as he puts in a shift ? it just doesnt seem right to me.

i respect him and love him as a player but he keeps disapointing me with his comments off the field.

Again, understand your sentiments about the Spurs thing. I don't know if that context or discourse has ever been explained. Bellamy has always been the same. Bobby Robson knew this about him. But every manager he has ever worked with, has always respected his drive, his talent, his motivation and his commitment on the pitch. The whole issue here, from my belief, is that Bellamy has seen the players we have signed since he has been here, and this summer, and his huge self belief is telling him, I can still get in this team. I should still be part of the squad. Some will disagree, and maybe Mancini does, or just wants rid of him because he feels he disrupts or undermines him. My argument to those people, is why then, is there a lack of criticism about Tevez. Who has on a couple of occassions, spoke to the foreign press about Mancini, about training, and about being unhappy. He is outspoken also. That's what motivated my original post. At least people should be consistent.

Didsbury Dave said:
gio's side step said:

To be fair, Bridge is useless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.