Our fickle fans

Fair point there Bob, also there is 3 weeks of competitive football to be played before the list has to be finalised. Players still have the chance to play themselves into and off the list and god forbid we pick up a serious injury in the early weeks.

Mangers and players dont have to be friends by any means..i was never friends with my old boss years ago but that didnt stop me doing my job the way i was supposed to...

As long as players do the business on the pitch and leave their personal disputes off of it then i cant see a problem tbh..
Not everyone gets on with everyone..thats the way of things..

Didn't Bellamy say it was normal for him to not speak to managers? He never spoke to Hughes(his words) and produced his best football in his career.

I feel sorry for Bellamy myself, I'd like him to stay as a back up for our strikers he's still got goals and pace plus that attitude that every single team needs. I've been pissed off with him the past season, not gonna lie. His sucking up to rat face in the derby plus his woeful performance got on my tits but I could say the same for every player in different occassions In the season.

I didn't see the Redknapp or Moyes incidents so I can't comment but I expect that bluemoon being bluemoon it was blown way out of proportion. If people don't like players it's their opinion, if they're unjustified as in, "bellamy is a twat because he wears yellow boots." then fair enough, fickle as fuck but I think some have a reason on here and the same goes for Tevez. Whenhe made those comments I remember alot saying "get rid!"

There does seem to be a lot of squeeling to the press though which does worry me somewhat but I have faith in Mancini, can't wait for Saturday and hopefully a Bellamy goal or 2!

monkey-trousers said:
To be fair, it's the silly comments that make the forum so entertaining. If everyone had similar opinions and all agreed with each other, it would be pretty dull. The secret is, don't get roped in, just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Bluemoon is comedy genious being written as you read.

spot on

gio's side step said:
Some of you are hilarious. Ridiculous. Embarassing. And down right hypocrites. Some of you. And before some nob points about I don't have 7,000 posts or didn't join a year ago, grow up.

Reading some of the constant shit on here about Bellamy has made me question whether we as fans are worth a side capable of winning the league. No one doubts our loyalty, Ive just watched a video of Stoke away 1998, and I remember how I felt leaving the ground that day. Knowing I shared that with other fans who would die for City, in the worst moment. But reading some of this crap, makes me wonder whether our loyalty comes at the expense of intelligence. For Fck Sake.

On one hand, it's Bellamy should keep his mouth shut, Bellamy is 30+, Bellamy should move on, YET, in the same paragraphs, people say, 'why is he bringing Tevez into it', Not Tevez, Not Saint Carlos, Not the guy who makes me cum at the sight of his name. Grow a fckin pair! Tevez spoke out about Mancini. And now because he has said via one newspaper, he is committed, it's Saint Carlos again. And Bellamy is a tosser.

Hypocrisy.

I love Tevez. Regardless of what he said. And I love Bellamy. Regardless of what he said. Both are winners. Have desire. Expect certain standards. Are self driven. And then some pillock posts about getting rid of Bellamy and keeping Jo. Even worse, on a day where the anti Bellamy posts are in abundance, there is a thread asking about whether Robinho has returned, and that there may be hope for him. I'm not against Robinho coming back, but some of you are fickle and hypocrites.

Mancini has not warranted this level of support. I support him, I want him to succeed. But he isnt a fckin saint. There are reasons Tevez spoke out. And are reasons Bellamy has said what he has said. It's not just propoganda. Nor is it Bellamy seeking a move. The guy is probably one of the only guys in football who speaks it as it is. I'm all for Mancini putting his foot down, installing more discipline, I have called for this. But IF it's true about him not speaking to players, then more questions should be asked about this also.

I haven't read anything you wrote because you haven't got 7000 + posts.

gio's side step said:
Some of you are hilarious. Ridiculous. Embarassing. And down right hypocrites. Some of you. And before some nob points about I don't have 7,000 posts or didn't join a year ago, grow up.

Reading some of the constant shit on here about Bellamy has made me question whether we as fans are worth a side capable of winning the league. No one doubts our loyalty, Ive just watched a video of Stoke away 1998, and I remember how I felt leaving the ground that day. Knowing I shared that with other fans who would die for City, in the worst moment. But reading some of this crap, makes me wonder whether our loyalty comes at the expense of intelligence. For Fck Sake.

On one hand, it's Bellamy should keep his mouth shut, Bellamy is 30+, Bellamy should move on, YET, in the same paragraphs, people say, 'why is he bringing Tevez into it', Not Tevez, Not Saint Carlos, Not the guy who makes me cum at the sight of his name. Grow a fckin pair! Tevez spoke out about Mancini. And now because he has said via one newspaper, he is committed, it's Saint Carlos again. And Bellamy is a tosser.

Hypocrisy.

I love Tevez. Regardless of what he said. And I love Bellamy. Regardless of what he said. Both are winners. Have desire. Expect certain standards. Are self driven. And then some pillock posts about getting rid of Bellamy and keeping Jo. Even worse, on a day where the anti Bellamy posts are in abundance, there is a thread asking about whether Robinho has returned, and that there may be hope for him. I'm not against Robinho coming back, but some of you are fickle and hypocrites.

Mancini has not warranted this level of support. I support him, I want him to succeed. But he isnt a fckin saint. There are reasons Tevez spoke out. And are reasons Bellamy has said what he has said. It's not just propoganda. Nor is it Bellamy seeking a move. The guy is probably one of the only guys in football who speaks it as it is. I'm all for Mancini putting his foot down, installing more discipline, I have called for this. But IF it's true about him not speaking to players, then more questions should be asked about this also.

Sorry, i forgot to look, how many post's have you got?

I like the cut of your gib my man! Good post, keep them coming.

gio's side step said:
bobmcfc said:
craig can bad mouth us in the media, hi 5 harry redknapp and laugh and joke with him if front of thousands of gutted fans who have just seen their champions league hopes crushed. he can do what he likes as long as he puts in a shift ? it just doesnt seem right to me.

i respect him and love him as a player but he keeps disapointing me with his comments off the field.

Again, understand your sentiments about the Spurs thing. I don't know if that context or discourse has ever been explained. Bellamy has always been the same. Bobby Robson knew this about him. But every manager he has ever worked with, has always respected his drive, his talent, his motivation and his commitment on the pitch. The whole issue here, from my belief, is that Bellamy has seen the players we have signed since he has been here, and this summer, and his huge self belief is telling him, I can still get in this team. I should still be part of the squad. Some will disagree, and maybe Mancini does, or just wants rid of him because he feels he disrupts or undermines him. My argument to those people, is why then, is there a lack of criticism about Tevez. Who has on a couple of occassions, spoke to the foreign press about Mancini, about training, and about being unhappy. He is outspoken also. That's what motivated my original post. At least people should be consistent.
I think you have to weigh up what's been said with the ability and importance of the player. Tevez was fantastic last season, and as far as i can remember his comments only really related to the double training sessions.

Bellamy on the other hand isn't as good as Tevez and for me his work-rate plasters over a lot of shortcomings in his game. And some will believe his comments to be more damaging. Bellamy also has a history of causing problems, and it wasn't long ago that Everton's coaching staff were claiming that he said 'we won't win anything with this clown in charge' (to David Moyes) after we lost 2-0 to them.

People have probably taken that into account. When it's all said and done, if Tevez had a major problem with Mancini, i imagine the majority on here would back the manager. All of the squad have to be prepared to work with Mancini's methods, and if a player is upsetting the applecart in a major way, he shouldn't be there. I'm not saying Bellamy is, but there have been indications that he wasn't too happy even when he was a regular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.