Our glaring weakness at LB, will it be fixed?

Kolarov is the only player who seems to react to abuse from the crowd, and whilst everybody assumes that it’s something to do with his ability, dare I suggest that it might be something slightly more sinister, especially as his reaction at Newcastle was taken to Court, and had nothing to do with whether he tracks back quick enough.

It was the same at White Hart Lane last season, when he was caught on television reacting to a Tottenham fan. It's not as though Spurs prefer Clichy.

oh yeah my bad just watched it, could have sworn it was DB

DB starred at left back in a home game against Leicester at Maine Road on a Weds evening. I had been at a meeting in the Midlands, delayed all the way up the M6. It pissed down all day and all night and it was touch and go whether the game would be on (bearing in mind I had to drive back to Cornwall after). I just slung my car on the corner of a pavement 5 minutes before KO and went into the only seat I could get - main stand - the Kippax was demolished at the time.

To be treated with the sight of DB lumbering around at left back and Mark Robins of all people running rings round him to score the winner for Leicester. Utter utter shite.

Happy days.

Given a run of games as shown towards the end of last season, Kolarov is head and shoulders above Clichy.

Rotation does not work with these two and that's something that needs to stop this season. They get changed pretty much every other game, you can't expect any player to have any form of momentum with such over rotation.

Depends how we set up. If we have two proper midfielders in front of the back 4 that can cover for advanced full backs, e.g. Delph & Dinho, then Kolarov is the better option.

If, however, we're using Yaya in one of the deeper midfield roles, then against better sides, I'd play it safe with Clichy.

Don't know much about the player honestly but lucas digne apparently wants to leave psg... Turned 22 days ago and is getting attention from atletico pool and Roma, anyone know if he's good enough or have the potential to be?

Don't know much about the player honestly but lucas digne apparently wants to leave psg... Turned 22 days ago and is getting attention from atletico pool and Roma, anyone know if he's good enough or have the potential to be?
Digne is very good in FIFA/Football Manager. Not sure how much of a talent he is in real life. Here is a clip from youtube. Seems pretty decent.

Pretty telling that PSG don't want him, despite being very young, homegrown and their first choice LB being almost 34 years old. You have to ask why

Kurzawa and Digne got more hype but I think Benjamin Mendy is the better prospect.
Marseille sold half their first team so I doubt they would accept to sell him this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.