Our glaring weakness at LB, will it be fixed?

He's not good enough defensively yet & is only small, so we would have been even worse still on corners if he had played today. But he is more talented, that's for sure.

Maybe in defense he is not good neither Kolarov and his is faster then Kolarov and also have good cross,space

Angelino needs more first team experience, he's got the talent no doubt about it, just needs some experience to help him improve his positioning/defending.

Yeah but he's not used to playing at this pace, at this level, he needs more experience before he can be relied upon. He has only just broken into the EDS for one season don't forget.

I agree he need experience for us because we competing for titles and Champion league.

Last edited:
Not sure Clichy is as weak as people say. Kolarov also played well towards the end of the season. If they're both fit the competition they provide each other will mean that LB isn't a weakness. If Angelino has a good season on loan in New York then I'd bring him in to the fold next season and let Kolarov go.

Clichy is weak as piss, see that attempt to stop the cross ging in for the 4th, deary me, sums him up to perfection that cross.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.