Our glaring weakness at LB, will it be fixed?

WIth Sterling playing ahead of him, the opposition are far more reticent in allowing their fullback to bomb on in support therefore there's less pressure on Aleks. In addition he probably feels as though he's got more protection with Sterling able to provide more cover with the pace he's got.

We are set for this season imo, but it doesn't stop us from looking out.

WIth Sterling playing ahead of him, the opposition are far more reticent in allowing their fullback to bomb on in support therefore there's less pressure on Aleks. In addition he probably feels as though he's got more protection with Sterling able to provide more cover with the pace he's got.

100%

We look a much better team - really pleased with Kolarov today. Thought he was outstanding and won a number of headers in the box. Him and sterling seem to have a good partnership already.

Yep. There was a time when Kola was totally out of position but Sterling tracked all the way back to the corner.

was reading Martin Samuel's report in the Daily Mail and I quote:

" Aleksandar Kolarov, arguably the best left-back in the Premier League right now. "

never thought I would be reading that !

Well done , lets hope it continues

Yes and there was a point in the game where we were on the front foot, half lost it, half getting it back and Koralov was forward. Stirling was constantly checking where k was and ready to leg it back if the break was on.

Today was so much fun :)

I think the club has a lot of faith in Angelino, who a far as I know, is earning a lot of praise back in the states. Will he be first team material next year already?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.