Our glaring weakness at LB, will it be fixed?

Screw Kolarov then. Sign Sandro and let Kolarov sit on the bench until he musters the effort to shift his ass to a new club. I can't see how wages are a problem if we're signing Otamendi with appropriate CB cover already in place.

So we have to adjust our entire way of playing just to protect the left hand side? What if Sterling or Delph gets injured, or we want to alter our style of play to suit the match we're playing?

Blimey

Before slating Kolarov do yourselves a favour and go and watch Gary Neville's MNF analysis of Kolarov, Sterling and Silva, first 2 games he's been great. If we limit rotation in defence then that will give our defence time to prove themselves, we don't need a left back as of now.

Yep, fantastic analysis by Neville on monday. It's amazing how quickly Kola and Sterling have linked up and I doubt anyone we got in now would form a better partnership on that left side.

Even though kolarov has been excellent so far for those difficult CL games our best LB is also our best RB- Zab. Sagna RB, Zab LB

Screw Kolarov then. Sign Sandro and let Kolarov sit on the bench until he musters the effort to shift his ass to a new club. I can't see how wages are a problem if we're signing Otamendi with appropriate CB cover already in place.

So we have to adjust our entire way of playing just to protect the left hand side? What if Sterling or Delph gets injured, or we want to alter our style of play to suit the match we're playing?

Even though kolarov has been excellent so far for those difficult CL games our best LB is also our best RB- Zab. Sagna RB, Zab LB

This is just idiotic. If you play Sandro or Zaba at lb with no one in front they will look exposed, it's basic stuff. Playing sterling isn't an alteration of our style, he just holds his position on the left where as silva or nasri drift about. It is not always about the player basic positioning is often more important!

Last edited:
This is just idiotic. If you play Sandro or Zaba at lb with no one in front they will look exposed, it's basic stuff. Playing sterling isn't an alteration of our style, he just holds his position on the left where as silva or nasri drift about. It is not always about the player basic positioning is often more important!

Only theez

Hear, hear. I can't believe that doofus you're responding to is an actual Blue.

Wait... no, I can believe it.

Full back's wings really aren't as interchangeable as people make out.

Kolarov is our best left back, just, and Zab is our best right back, just. Let's leave it there with two very capable back ups.

Wtf?

I would be all in for Rodriguez from Wolfsburg. Decent LB with potential for world class. 22 years old, it seems he has a release clause at the end of next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.