Our own "Green & gold..."

FFS GET A GRIP.....we clearly have problems...do you really think your idea is right...The Team need every one behind them ..lets hope we get a stable available squad asap last nights result was clearly assisted by a refs decision which clearly was absurd.....
Lets hope the FA see this and revoke the red card...Also the Tevez situation has had a massive impact on the team.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Following the rags very successful (in media terms) campaign against the Glazers with their "Green & Gold until we're sold" slogan, I was thinking we should have our own.

My thought was for us to stop wearing the "Mancini" scarves with the slogan "No more blue and white, Cos Mancini is shite"

I've spoken to one of my contacts who is the Producer on MOTD2 and he thinks it's a great idea and will send Kevin Day with a film crew if we can get it going. So who's up for it?

your true colours revealed - so a functionary on Match of The Day 2 is the great source of the Mourinho myth is he - utterly pathetic
you are a disgrace to the club

Prestwich_Blue said:
Following the rags very successful (in media terms) campaign against the Glazers with their "Green & Gold until we're sold" slogan, I was thinking we should have our own.

My thought was for us to stop wearing the "Mancini" scarves with the slogan "No more blue and white, Cos Mancini is shite"

I've spoken to one of my contacts who is the Producer on MOTD2 and he thinks it's a great idea and will send Kevin Day with a film crew if we can get it going. So who's up for it?

Ooh i love that Kevin Day. Can you send him to mine first please Prestwich

This is the most disruptive and negative thread on ( currently ) the most negative board.

No wonder the media agenda against us gathers pace when we have our own so-called fans making ridiculous suggestions like this. The media needs no help from you to mock the club. Like the man said - get a grip!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.