Our PR department and the media

Well i would only be repeating myself so i will leave you to your childishness and state again, our pr is not up to scratch. It does need looking at and fans are right to be keenly interested.

What we need is a tougher stance and the pr 'we are ok' stuff means nothing to a great many, it means less than nothing, it actively antagonizes them attempting to disregard their humanity and make them think like a banking algorithm. It is an insult to a person to even expect them to turn a life long emotional investment into a calculated logical reasoning.

When HRH took over Manchester City one of the reasons they bought our club was the Loyalty of the fans.Every year Kaldoon gives his end of year report and the mantra is repeated Loyalty of the fans.Well it is now pretty obvious that the owners don,t give a fuck if the media piss and shit on OUR club and FANS from a great height at every opportunity.Do we have to smile,and think in 5-10 years it will be fine.I,m 70 you won,t see or hear me cheering when I,m in a box six feet under.Had enough.

Well i would only be repeating myself so i will leave you to your childishness and state again, our pr is not up to scratch. It does need looking at and fans are right to be keenly interested.

What we need is a tougher stance and the pr 'we are ok' stuff means nothing to a great many, it means less than nothing, it actively antagonizes them attempting to disregard their humanity and make them think like a banking algorithm. It is an insult to a person to even expect them to turn a life long emotional investment into a calculated logical reasoning.

Pretty much the response I expected from you TCIB

Go easy & take care of yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.