Our PR department and the media

The Abu Dhabi way is generations ahead of most other countries on the planet.

HH The Sheikh is a brilliant visionary & has access to the smartest thinkers & planners worldwide & quietly relishes dismantling the antiquated thinking of the west and nincompoops like Custis,BBC & many others.

He sees the future with complete clarity....because he and his team are creating it !! He may get mad but he focus's on getting AHEAD !!

The Crown Princes are being educated & tutored in a planned succession. Nothing is left to chance or fate.

Our medium term future is centred round youth,on and off the pitch,new technology,energy,new markets & increased,recurring revenues all driven by performances & success on the pitch.

Have faith,we're in the very best hands.
I know you mean well and HRH is indeed an excellent owner; But not keen on unquestioning blind faith.
Sounds a bit too cultist.

I know you mean well and HRH is indeed an excellent owner; But not keen on unquestioning blind faith.
Sounds a bit too cultist.

" Unquestioning blind faith ". How can you make such an uninformed statement GM ? You don't know me.

I'm Actualy a cynical,sceptical,mis trusting retiree,but I know what my eyes see & my ears hear. A bit old fashioned really.

" Unquestioning blind faith ". How can you make such an uninformed statement GM ? You don't know me.

I'm Actualy a cynical,sceptical,mis trusting retiree,but I know what my eyes see & my ears hear. A bit old fashioned really.

It is not uninformed though bud, your post goes like this...

'He knows best, he knows the plan....faith'

Your post states we should have blind faith and not question any aspect of how we are ran, you wrote it, it is not uninformed. It is pretty much exactly what GM replied to.

It is not uninformed though bud, your post goes like this...

'He knows best, he knows the plan....faith'

Your post states we should have blind faith and not question any aspect of how we are ran, you wrote it, it is notes uninformed. It is pretty much exactly what GM replied to.

Interesting.

Please highlight, IN CONTEXT, where I say A)he knows best.
B) he knows the plan
C) we should have blind faith
D) we should not question any aspect of how we are run.
IN CONTEXT PLEASE.

THANKS.

Interesting.

Please highlight, IN CONTEXT, where I say A)he knows best.
B) he knows the plan
C) we should have blind faith
D) we should not question any aspect of how we are run.
IN CONTEXT PLEASE.

THANKS.

Ahh your playing that game are you, well maybe you can explain what you meant then with...

'HH The Sheikh is a brilliant visionary & has access to the smartest thinkers & planners worldwide & quietly relishes dismantling the antiquated thinking of the west and nincompoops like Custis,BBC & many others.'

Apart from having no idea what our owner relishes your comment is quiet clear here he knows best. I paraphrased your comment to which GM replied, funny how we both got the same thing out of it, maybe you should learn to explain yourself better in future?

So aside from intentionally trying to discredit my post by attempting to show my quote as verbatim when context is very clear you are intentionally skewing it to try and back track.

What do you mean by have faith then also, elaborate please as your not very good it seems at making your point clear. Define the level of faith in context of your post which for all intents and purposes says exactly what i quoted :-)

Calm down with the caps brah, life is to short :-)

Last edited:
Ahh your playing that game are you, well maybe you can explain what you meant then with...

'HH The Sheikh is a brilliant visionary & has access to the smartest thinkers & planners worldwide & quietly relishes dismantling the antiquated thinking of the west and nincompoops like Custis,BBC & many others.'

Apart from having no idea what our owner relishes your comment is quiet clear here he knows best. I paraphrased your comment to which GM replied, funny how we both got the same thing out of it, maybe you should learn to explain yourself better in future?

So aside from intentionally trying to discredit my post by attempting to show my quote as verbatim when context is very clear you are intentionally skewing it to try and back track.

What do you mean by have faith then also, elaborate please as your not very good it seems at making your point clear. Define the level of faith in context of your post which for all intents and purposes says exactly what i quoted :-)

Perhaps you'd just respond to the questions ?

That'll do for starters.

Thanks.

Leave him alone he goes drinking with the big boss ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.