Our season could be over in a fortnight

All that can be said for certain is that we no longer control our own destiny!

Even 13 wins (however unlikely that appears) would still not be enough if Chelsea (however unlikely it may be) won their last 13!

For me Arsenal will fade further, and we must recover from our stutter soonest. I'm so relieved Sunderland lost yesterday as the last thing we needed was them coming Wednesday believing they have a chance.

Deep down I don't think many sane City fans expect to win this year's Champions' League, so the Barca home tie is a free hit. What is required now, is for Vincent Kompany to get amongst this bunch and refocus their thoughts and motivation. It was clear to see both yesterday and for much of the Chelsea game, that almost all the team at separate times let their heads drop.

I don't need to name any individuals as at times they all were a little guilty of self interest above team interest, however it's only VK that can get a grip of those moments in real time.

Leadership and belief of those that follow hold the key to this.

How do the mods keep letting these rags start new threads?
I mean let's face it, utds season now consists of how far we get in the four competitions we're gunning for.
I got a text yesterday from a rag saying it's gone tits up...
Oh how they miss taking the piss out of bury and Stockport beating us.
As for the title of the thread,even the most flappiest of flappers of city fans just wouldn't dream of putting somert like this up, with Wembley around the corner and still in the title race the thread stinks of rag.
El matador reveal yourself!!!

m7mcfc said:
Doom and gloom FFS. Where were you when we were shit.

FOOKIN SPOT ON ! I remember the dark days all the disappointment,all the pain,suffering,cold 400 mile journeys home after another long distance away drubbing then i sat down to arrange my next 400 mile round trip away day with not a hint of regret ...................we're city boys nothing comes easy to a city disciple it's not all win win win, trophy trophy trophy If you want that leave now.We're still involved on all 4 fronts and the rags are NO FUCKING WHERE ! these are exciting times people take it from a 40 year supporter !

manimanc said:
I mean let's face it, utds season now consists of how far we get in the four competitions we're gunning for.
As for the title of the thread,even the most flappiest of flappers of city fans just wouldn't dream of putting somert like this up, with Wembley around the corner and still in the title race the thread stinks of rag.

I don't think he is a Rag to be fair, just someone who is projecting his own depressive nature on to City

manimanc said:

A couple of red cunts cheered in the pub when we drew yesterday....laughed out of the place.

We haven't been unlucky with injuries.

We've played a very strenuous style of play and consequently a lot of our key players pick up injuries.

There's still time time to sort it out though but we need to start scoring again.

Treason!!
You should remember Lincoln,Wycombe,York & others.
Now is exactly the time to show true support & not be gutless,disloyal traitors to the club & team.
These stupid posts undermine what we are all about & what we aspire to be & play into the hands of everyone who seeks to undermine the club. The Sheik must wonder what the hell it takes to satisfy some fans who are behaving like the despicable,glory seeking rags we all despise.
Support the club. Thick,thin or thinner.
WE ARE MAN CITY - WE FIGHT TO THE END.

ElMatador said:
If we lose to chelsea and Barcelona we have fucked it. We have been so unlucky with the timing of injuries but our midfield has no depth to it whatsoever.
Really? You've already written off our chances in the Prem and the Capitol one cup then? Don't know if you're a WUM, but if you are you need to do better than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.