Our season could be over in a fortnight

Sky Blue said:
manimanc said:
How do the mods keep letting these rags start new threads?
I mean let's face it, utds season now consists of how far we get in the four competitions we're gunning for.
I got a text yesterday from a rag saying it's gone tits up...
Oh how they miss taking the piss out of bury and Stockport beating us.
As for the title of the thread,even the most flappiest of flappers of city fans just wouldn't dream of putting somert like this up, with Wembley around the corner and still in the title race the thread stinks of rag.
El matador reveal yourself!!!

A couple of red cunts cheered in the pub when we drew yesterday....laughed out of the place.

I know it's pitiful ha ha ha lol what they've been reduced to taking glee from, everybody laughs at them basically because in threat and competition terms they aren't even relevant anymore.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
ElMatador said:
If we lose to chelsea and Barcelona we have fucked it. We have been so unlucky with the timing of injuries but our midfield has no depth to it whatsoever.
That's the spirit.

lol (sorry jolly me)<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:08 pm --<br /><br />
jayblue said:
Code:
waspish said:
jayblue said:
To be fair. The way negrado played yesterday, id take that as a complement

Thought you was outed as supported another team last year?
Wrong. Very wrong. I was A season ticket holder in 83 when we went down. At the charlton game when we came back up. 81 cup final, 99 gillingham and any other iconic city moment youcare to mention. Does that give me permission to have an opinion oh wise one ?

proof

ElMatador said:
If we lose to chelsea and Barcelona we have fucked it. We have been so unlucky with the timing of injuries but our midfield has no depth to it whatsoever.

Couldn't give a fuck at least we are not going to get relegated like years of old

For me id prioritise the league games from this point.

We are in the league cup.final.....we wont win the champs league,anywsy as there are teams that are much better than us.

Fa cup would be great but chelsea have got the beating of us and with injuries we arebt going to be able to play tge formation that mskes us at our strongest.....

The league us still all to play for and if we xan get nasri, kun and ferd bsck for the majority of league games we can hope thatvsome teams park the bus vs chelski and they drop points

ElMatador said:
Even if this occurs, we are right in the league with four out of the next five at home and a cup final ahead so how the fuck could our season be over in a fortnight.

Someone's season is already over - Liverpool's win more or less saw to that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.