Our Suarez ...... not the racist one :)

Why do the press keep asking Pellers about Barry and Sinclair, ask him about Suarez you tossers!

M24 Citizen said:
Why do the press keep asking Pellers about Barry and Sinclair, ask him about Suarez you tossers!
Indeed, I'm thinking Denis hasn't made up his mind to join Barca yet, so some journos are trying to make it up for him.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
M24 Citizen said:
Indeed, I'm thinking Denis hasn't made up his mind to join Barca yet, so some journos are trying to make it up for him.

balague.jpg

M24 Citizen said:
The only Suarez they know plays for Liverpool.

You can't ask about someone you don't know even exists!

Ask any of the journalists who were at the press conference on friday about Spain u20 international Denis Suarez, most of them will probably ask if he plays for Barca or Real etc.

M24 Citizen said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
M24 Citizen said:

balague.jpg
We should bombard @DenisSuarez36 in response with messages to stay

Argghhhhh, just seen this. Denis Suarez deleted tweet. What does this mean then?

BR9NrUyCEAAouZB.jpg:large

Love_City you aware of this?

M24 Citizen said:
Argghhhhh, just seen this. Denis Suarez deleted tweet. What does this mean then?

Yeah, haha... he quickly deleted it. I sent him a DM asking if he's staying but haven't had a reply. I doubt he'd tell me, anyway.

If it was true you'd think he would just read it, but maybe (hopefully) he got miffed by it and did that where you click reply, write whatever you want to say (like 'it's not true') but then decide you probably shouldn't comment and backspace it and he could have clicked enter or whatever and sent an empty one by accident.

Saying that, nobody at City would be mad at him rubbishing speculation, or maybe he's just not aware of a bid/negotiations between Barca and City.

But... if in doubt:

Funny-gif-turtle-flapping-wings.gif

LoveCity said:
M24 Citizen said:

Yeah, haha... he quickly deleted it. I sent him a DM asking if he's staying but haven't had a reply. I doubt he'd tell me, anyway.
You should send him a message like "City fans have asked me to ask you to stay, you are our next Silva" or something along those lines.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
LoveCity said:
M24 Citizen said:

You should send him a message like "City fans have asked me to ask you to stay, you are our next Silva" or something along those lines.

Or something along the lines of "do you think you're going to walk into Barca's side"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.