Our Suarez ...... not the racist one :)

Ticket For Schalke said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
LoveCity said:
Yeah, haha... he quickly deleted it. I sent him a DM asking if he's staying but haven't had a reply. I doubt he'd tell me, anyway.
You should send him a message like "City fans have asked me to ask you to stay, you are our next Silva" or something along those lines.

Or something along the lines of "do you think you're going to walk into Barca's side"
He'll be playing for Barça B, never mind even Barça's bench.

That's the irony of that Guillem Ballague guy criticising us for not giving youth a chance given that if he goes to Barca it will be to play in the reserves.

Duncan castles reporting it on twitter too. Barca see him as a replacement for xavi. If he goes on to be as successful we have truly cocked up.

bugsyblue said:
Duncan castles reporting it on twitter too. Barca see him as a replacement for xavi. If he goes on to be as successful we have truly cocked up.
Strange, there was a comment on his Sulia article about Suarez pretty much saying what I said earlier, that the fact that this has been "close" for a few weeks and still not completed hints Denis has not made up his mind yet, and journalists like Guillem Balague are trying use their influence to push him into it.

Comment got deleted.

Suarez has been training with the first team. Would he be training with the first team if he was about to leave?

As for being seen as a replacement for Xavi.......unlikely.

Manc in London said:
Suarez has been training with the first team. Would he be training with the first team if he was about to leave?

more like iniesta. And that is likely, atleast in a couple of years :)

Manc in London said:

i thought that is why Fabregas was bought. How many new fucking Xavi's are there and why dont we have one

Manc in London said:

This is good news, lets hope this one drags on and the window slams shut and Suarez remains at City.

If he was to get a promise of opportunities with the first team here he should stay. Seems silly to go to Barca and join the other ten future Xavi and Iniestas in their academy. If it is his dream to play for Barca it would make sense to stay and then go there later on, similar to Fabregas. If Alcantara makes a name for himself at Bayern, once Guardiola has finished his stint there I am sure he would look to return to the Nou Camp as well. Depends on what promises are made to him from either side. He is probably just as likely to feature here as he is there but he probably values the opportunities there more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.