Our Suarez ...... not the racist one :)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Duncan Castles reporting a deal being close now with Barça at an initial fee of €1.5m. Suarez supposedly disenchanted with the chances to progress since his move from Celta Vigo. Barça supposedly see him as a potential replacement for Xavi.

See him as a replacement for Xavi ?

When are they supposed to have 'seen' this ? Perhaps that's the bullshit they are feeding him to get him to sign for them.

Neville Kneville said:
Duncan Castles reporting a deal being close now with Barça at an initial fee of €1.5m. Suarez supposedly disenchanted with the chances to progress since his move from Celta Vigo. Barça supposedly see him as a potential replacement for Xavi.

When are they supposed to have 'seen' this ? Perhaps that's the bullshit they are feeding him to get him to sign for them.
its their job to convince him to move is it not? whether its bullshit or not most things coming from spain point to him wanting to move. not sure whats been holding it up as it seems not much has changed in the past 2-3 weeks since that **** ballague reported the deal to being nearly done/close.

Balague recently said they see Suarez as a Xavi replacement and Oliver Torres (who he thinks they have first option on, the cunts) as an Iniesta replacement. Or it may have been the other way around as Suarez is a more attack minded midfielder. Honestly, I think Suarez has a looooong way to go to reach that level of excellence but he has great natural ability and just needs a better environment than the cold, stagnant English U21 system to develop in. Very sad to lose him, but can't blame him - last season was when we fooked up, should have sent him out on loan with the promise of a first team squad place if he did well (like Rekik).

LoveCity said:
Balague recently said they see Suarez as a Xavi replacement and Oliver Torres (who he thinks they have first option on, the *****) as an Iniesta replacement. Or it may have been the other way around as Suarez is a more attack minded midfielder. Honestly, I think Suarez has a looooong way to go to reach that level of excellence but he has great natural ability and just needs a better environment than the cold, stagnant English U21 system to develop in. Very sad to lose him, but can't blame him - last season was when we fooked up, should have sent him out on loan with the promise of a first team squad place if he did well (like Rekik).

Shit. That's Mancini fault.

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif
<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:50 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
Balague recently said they see Suarez as a Xavi replacement and Oliver Torres (who he thinks they have first option on, the *****) as an Iniesta replacement. Or it may have been the other way around as Suarez is a more attack minded midfielder. Honestly, I think Suarez has a looooong way to go to reach that level of excellence but he has great natural ability and just needs a better environment than the cold, stagnant English U21 system to develop in. Very sad to lose him, but can't blame him - last season was when we fooked up, should have sent him out on loan with the promise of a first team squad place if he did well (like Rekik).

Why can't we just loan him this season to Celta or the like? He's currently the most likely to break through permanently in to our first team, at Barca he'd be way down the pecking order

LoveCity said:

Thats the wrong way around. Denis Suarez is an Iniesta type player and Oliver Torres is similar to Xavi.

I think the worst thing would be to let D.Suarez go. Barcelona know what they're doing. They can sample him in their B team and then bring him into the first team next season.

If you had a look at the EDS matches against Barcelona he completely destroys them. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yro3uU2yoGw[/youtube] Individually he is far better than most of them. The other 2 good midfielders of his age group are Koke and Oliver Torres. They can be world class in the future, and would save us a ton of money. Just imagine he becomes around the same level as someone like Iniesta. We need to trust our youth development.

Neville Kneville said:

Just passing on info from a journalist to do with as you wish. My own personal opinion is that this is regurgitated bullshit. Xavi is a bad comparison and Suarez will not be going anywhere just yet with the introduction of Big Pat and the Engineer.

Neville Kneville said:

Just passing on info from a journalist to do with as you wish. My own personal opinion is that this is regurgitated bullshit. Xavi is a bad comparison and Suarez will not be going anywhere just yet with the introduction of Big Pat and the Engineer.
Fear it's too late for Denis to stay but hope I'm wrong.

I think the main reason that we are willing to sell him is that he is in the last year of his contract and isn't looking like renewing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.