Our supporters.

shakermaker85 said:
I sit on level 1 in CB 121 and I'd love nothing more to stand during the game. We stand when we're on the break or a corner I try to stay standing but the tuts and "sit down please" soon get you back on your arse.

The law dictates that Premiership football is seating only so the fact that you prefer to stand up is irrelevant. Other paying supporters don't so why should they put up with not seeing the crucial parts of the game because you are blocking their view?

shakermaker85 said:
I sit on level 1 in CB 121 and I'd love nothing more to stand during the game. We stand when we're on the break or a corner I try to stay standing but the tuts and "sit down please" soon get you back on your arse.
I sit in 122 and its exactly the same stand up for two minutes and youve got people behind you crying telling you to use your seat

Ardwick Green Blue said:
shakermaker85 said:

The law dictates that Premiership football is seating only so the fact that you prefer to stand up is irrelevant. Other paying supporters don't so why should they put up with not seeing the crucial parts of the game because you are blocking their view?
Both points of view would be catered for with safe standing areas.

GornikDaze said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:
shakermaker85 said:

Both points of view would be catered for with safe standing areas.

I agree but as things are it is totally ignorant & selfish for individual supporters to ruin the match for others because they want to stand up in areas where the vast majority don't.

lewis2013 said:
This is what happens when you have a family stand and higher ticket prices, real fans cant get in and sing, i think having an area of standing would make it better.
Corporate stuff really get money in the club. The price you pay for success?

Hopefully the expansion will see a new arrangement regarding away fans/singing sections. I'd like to think we would be capable of our own Dortmund end type thing.

One of the things I cannot understand is why people say things like, 'it's because we can't stand' I am in CB L1 125 and I shout and sing, as the people around me will testify and I don't stand. I go to away matches and try to make sure that I get a place near the front so that I can sit but I sing and shout from there also.

Why this flaming obsession with having to stand to be able to provide an atmosphere?? Do you lose your voice if you sit down??????

Just sing and shout and cheer on our team. For the person who said people talk about Eastenders round him, they must be very sad people!!

Today it was embarrassing, but I bet people were singing on the concourse!! I've said it in another thread and I will say it again here. It's all very well posting videos on Youtube singing 'Ohh Vincent Kompany, City loves you more than you can know' ad infinitum but that was in the concourse not in the stands where they should have been singing it.

Rant over. Sorry but it does drive me mad this "I can't stand so I can't sing" scenario!! Get some courage and try it.

Not looked through all previous pages so sorry if already posted but they need to move the away fans and advertise everywhere the south stand as a singing section and when purchasing tickets for that section be clearly made aware that is is a singing stand and people might be stood up, that way nobody there can moan and eveyone there in theory will want to sing. The club should also invest in some big banners like munich had last night to be put in the stand. Something needs to be done anyway coz at the minute its shite!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.