Overseas blues tuning in...

I'll be in Seattle ready for a 7:00am kick off. I watched the Newcastle game last week in a pub in San Diego (I'm relocating there) with half a dozen blues, a couple of yank Newcastle fans and about 20 rags. It was great celebrating Yaya's goals in front of the rags!!!!

7am local time, will be watching with my brother and some cheeky early morning pints. come on u blues

9 in the morning here. Will have my City shorts on, and barely up from a few hours of sleep. Planning as playing rags on FIFA 12 all night and running rampant.

10 am in Canada,my first season since leaving Manchester and it's our best in my lifetime!
May have to have aliquid breakfast Sunday as my nerves have been in shreds the last 2 games dunno wether to laugh cry or throw up or all three if we win it!

11am in Brazil...arriving on an overnight flight that morning, but hopefully will make it home in time to catch the start.

12am here in Melbourne with my old man, then straight into chambers for a nap and into court with my City scarf on.

Then off to the footy here to watch the mighty St Kilda take on Carlton (ironically my red, white and black Saints against 'the Blues')

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.