Overseas blues tuning in...

stratopedia said:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 10pm.

Having a hard time finding a place to watch with the few blues over here. All the places will only show the rags playing.

Will be at home watching the game with my old man then. The man who made me a City fan.

Come on City.
Usually theres a group of people gather somewhere at Sri Hartamas for a live game. Been done that since 2003 or something but I myself never been there.

kpg51876 said:
yankblue said:
In the Philadelphia area, 10am. Already having trouble sleeping at night
Pleased to meet another PA city supporter. I'm in Gettysburg.

northjerseyblue said:
10 am

New Jersey, (or maybe at the Mad Hatter in NYC...I've never been and don't want to be accused of glory hunting if I go on Sunday.)
I'm from New Jersey though. Where do you live in our great state?

Hey guys great to see some PA supporters from me as well. From York Pa myself. Already got the six-pack of bluemoon on ice for tommorow. Hopefully will be drinking it in celebration!

Austin Texas, we go to a bar called Fado's, there were 20 or so of us at the derby, and lord knows we out sang the scum ... this week, there again. I told them all I need to be around as many Blues as possible

Fox Soccer Channel in USA showing a replay of the 6-1 Derby right now. First half just ended. Can't wait to watch the 2nd half!

Our Kid should be here any minute. He is spending the night here with the missus and I so he and I can just wake up in the AM and watch the match.

Buzzing, fellow Blues. Absolutely buzzing.

CTID

EDITED TO ADD: So great to watch this again. Couple thoughts:

1) It Could Have Been Ten. Seriously.

2) Milner was INSANE GOOD that day.

3) Dzeko could easily have had a hat trick.

4) United should have been down to 9 players, as Clattencunt should have sent Evra off as well.

5) We out-sang them on their ground. Their fans are SHIT.

6) <--- Six. Six - One, that is. You RAG CUNTS.

Can't wait for the morning...

Queenstown, New Zealand.

2am kick off - can't freaking wait. Biggest day of my life to date!!

Managed to get home over xmas and got to 7 games, including the FA Cup derby where the result may have been a downer but the performance and team spirit on display was simply out of this world. So proud that day, and I will be so proud come the final whistle in the early hours of Monday morning! I know we will do it, I just wish I was back home to enjoy it properly.

Going to have skype in operation back to the family party to at least feel more connected! Much better than sitting and watching it alone...

Com'on City. Go get that trophy we all richly deserve!!

CTID!

Cheers bar in Sydney can't watch at home I will go feckin mentaL and wake the neighborhood and I need to get lashed to deal with the tension. My daughter got me up at 7 so I have a day of 17 hours before the game have wanted a beer since 8 am but need to keep myself in a fit state so I remember tonigh (just)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.