Owning a nice watch

Any idea of somewhere South Manchester this can be replaced? It's hardly fine watch repairing/internals, although I will eventually need to find somewhere that replaces the battery when that goes.

Thanks!
There's a little watch repair shop in Cheadle village (opposite the main Post Office) close to a chippy. Take your watch in (they do battery replacements too) or remove a pin and ask for a duplicate, it shouldn't cost you much to replace.

Next time, add a tiny blob of liquid threadlock (the blue/red gel stuff) to the end of the pin thread to avoid it getting loose in the future.

Hope that helps.

There's a little watch repair shop in Cheadle village (opposite the main Post Office) close to a chippy. Take your watch in (they do battery replacements too) or remove a pin and ask for a duplicate, it shouldn't cost you much to replace.

Next time, add a tiny blob of liquid threadlock (the blue/red gel stuff) to the end of the pin thread to avoid it getting loose in the future.

Hope that helps.
Ahh - I think I know this place.
The pin I lost is a single one - smaller than the other two on the strap, but presue they're fairly standard?

Thanks mate - I'll find a time to pop in (see what I did there).

I have no interest in watches whatsoever but do enjoy a photo of blokes posing with their arms in an unnatural position but trying to look natural giving their watch maximum exposure

Was recently out for a meal with extended family, one chap had a really nice watch on, it didn’t work but looked nice which rather tickled me

Evening all.
One of the pins came loose in the strap last month, but I managed to tap in back in snugly.

However, another pin dropped out recently and was long lost before I could find it.

Any idea of somewhere South Manchester this can be replaced? It's hardly fine watch repairing/internals, although I will eventually need to find somewhere that replaces the battery when that goes.

Thanks!
Go to Darren on Stockport indoor market. He will sort it for you. Been there years and does all my services, batteries etc.

I have no interest in watches whatsoever but do enjoy a photo of blokes posing with their arms in an unnatural position but trying to look natural giving their watch maximum exposure

Was recently out for a meal with extended family, one chap had a really nice watch on, it didn’t work but looked nice which rather tickled me
Did he get a great deal on it from one of the Ronlex ADs in Turkey?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.