Danilo3...........Stones1.........Zinchenko
..... ...Gundogan2.........Foden
Mahrez.............Jesus................Diaz

Subs:
1-Gomes
2-Silva
3-Bolton

Alright lads,
No doubt you will win pretty well untroubled tbh. We are not playing well at all this season apart from a decent result at Sunderland a few weeks back. We are playing better away from home. Our pitch is pretty good to be fair, your players won’t have any complaints. There are no replays in this competition anymore so us trying for a replay can’t happen, unless a miracle happens and we take you to pens! Anyway enjoy your day/night down here, bring a good book for the car park after the game...
hey Oxford - bring us up to date. Did you move into a new stadium a few years back - and is it finished
What is the capacity?.
Cheers.

-------------------Muric
Stones--Kompany--Otamendi--Zinchenko
----------------Gündogan
----------Foden---------Silva
---Mahrez-------Jesus-------Brahim
Good Team Should easily be strong enough

......................Muric
............Kompany....Otamendi
Danilo3...........Stones1.........Zinchenko
..... ...Gundogan2.........Foden
Mahrez.............Jesus................Diaz

Subs:
1-Gomes
2-Silva
3-Bolton

I'm not sure Claudio Gomes has been putting in performances for the EDS that make him worth being given a senior game.

I'm not sure Claudio Gomes has been putting in performances for the EDS that make him worth being given a senior game.

I'd agree. Talented young lad but looked no more ready than any of the other EDS lads. Very raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.