P.F.A. team of the year announced

As soon as I saw porkba I laughed out loud like a real lol . The most over rated , over hyped player.
Thank you transfer god that was one very expensive bullet.

i never look too deep into this PFA player or team of the season or the writers awards because the sat's don't add up and its wash your back if you wash my back with gutter press, the best team of the season is the champions and manager of the year golden boot for top scorer and golden gloves for most clean sheets

its a team sport forget anything else ?? goals and clean sheets wins games

If the raggy nomark was our player he'd not be anywhere near that team, mind you he'd not be on the pitch to get any votes.

Voting is done by other Premier League players in late Jan/early Feb, at which point Pogba was in great form.

that s just dog$hit right there, not you mate. but the response to a $hit call. so all those seasons where wigan and burnley shot up the table before xmas, i dont remember any player out of the top 4 getting into a team of the season. I may be wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.