P.F.A. team of the year announced

Swap TAA for AWB and Eriksen for Pogba imo. The rest is pretty much spot on
Doucoure, Capoue, Silva, Eriksen, Gueye, Sigurdsson, Herrera, Torreira, Wijnaldum all better midfielders than Pogba this season. Hazard in a 4-4-2 with Mané on the opposite wing would have made more sense than any of them though.

Doucoure, Capoue, Silva, Eriksen, Gueye, Sigurdsson, Herrera, Torreira, Wijnaldum all better midfielders than Pogba this season. Hazard in a 4-4-2 with Mané on the opposite wing would have made more sense than any of them though.

Son, pretty much the whole Wolves Midfield, even Salah.... def a good Dozen players ahead of him

I don't agree one bit with Pogba's inclusion, but the explanation is pretty obvious, nominations for PFA player of the year start in Feb and that was the time when he was performing pretty well and let's face it footballers aren't the brightest of bunches, they probably couldn't remember back more than a few weeks, so probably just voted for who they thought of at the time.

The process for PFA player is completely flawed - do it at the end of the season

You have to remember it's the players' player, and 3/4 of those voting play in a different league and have only seen him on TV, whilst of the other 19 PL teams, their games against United only account for just over 5% of their fixtures. So in short just under 99% of votes cast for Pogba have been done so on never seeing him play or playing against him regularly.

Simply put, the Pogba myth is the best case of emperor's new clothes you are ever likely to witness.

Neves and Dacoure have both been better than Pogba

Moutinho and Capoue have probably too.

Pogba is a dreadful team player who doesn’t run defensively and turns up once a month.

Pogba????

it's very tough on players such as Jota & Moutinho at Wolves and even Eriksen at Spurs to see Pogba get in

Pogba????

it's very tough on players such as Jota & Moutinho at Wolves and even Eriksen at Spurs to see Pogba get in
I think Watford have an even better midfield than Wolves. I think, take the “star” name out of it and put Pogba in Watford’s or Wolves’ squads and I don’t think either manager would pick him going off the contributions of their midfielders.

Just shows you, it doesn’t matter what standard of football you play at, you can know fuck all about the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.