P*ss Poor Management

ManCityFC

Every fucker in the country watching that game could see what was going to happen. They are renowned for it, fuck me, they have done it to us more than once, already this season.

HOW THE FUCK CAN THE MANAGER AND PLAYERS NOT SEE IT? FUCKING DISGUSTED.

Sweep, if you want a new contract, well kiss my ass mate. You should have known better and put your foot on the ball. Shocking.

piss poor irelandmore lik

jeez the guy should go. again his marking was poor. was very slow off the mark!! lost scholes again!! why?

jimmymozz said:
totally agree, cant wait for lescott to be back for that pile of shite kompany to fuck off

Kompany was good, our defence wasn't the problem today except Bridge down the left! We turned off once or twice but their chances were few and far between and Kompany, Onuoha, and surprisingly Toure all played well enough considering the opposition. We do need Lescott back though, and for Christ sake, a top class left-back at last soon.

the substitutions were rubbish, why take AJ off and bring Viera on and from what i saw i think he only brought wright-phillips on to make up for that stupid substitution he made before that. BTW Ireland was rubbish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.