P*ss Poor Management

Let me start by saying i don't mind mancini at all and think he's done a good job so it's not a mancini out post, i like to stick by the managers. The point i will make though is that the tactics and substitutions were wrong in my opinion. When Utd took Rooney off that should have been our chance to seize the initiative, but we took off one of Adebayor who's a goal threat and pretty much the only one that could hold the ball upfront. Fair enough Evra contained Johnson but i would have rather swapped Bellamy to Evras wing and let Johno have a go at Neville but thats me. Viera well... past it, lack of drive in my opinion useless for us, great player in his time but not now far too slow... and to take of by far and away our man of the match De Jong tired or not left me puzzled, he basically took a right winger off and put a centre mid on leaving Onuoha against two until SWP came on. Strange decisions i thought. SWP did alright when he came on though to be fair.

Plus points

Onouha - had a good game, that right back spot should be his

De jong - was fantastic yet again, he may not be as effective in games against lower opposition but when your in a fight and a tough game, my God the man fights for you

When they've got the ball (be it scum, arse, stoke, whoever), do we have to wait until they're on our penalty spot before we actually put a foot in? I love that we've become more resolute in defence, but stick a fuckin foot in!

Oh, and mark Paul Scholes. Pretty fucking easy to work that out before half time.

City Raider said:
Our midfield just ain't good enough - simple as, not a lot more he could do.

A 4 man midfield v a 5 man midfied - only one outcome for me - once the ball went beyond Twvez and Ade we were struggling - for me should have gone man for man and played a 4 - 5 -1. They had better chances than us - had it been 2 Nil it would not have been an unfair result

jimmymozz said:
totally agree, cant wait for lescott to be back for that pile of shite kompany to fuck off

You obviously don't go to the games as Kompany has been our best centre back by far this season.
It was shit tactics from Mancini that has cost us this game and possibly 4th.

1st f**k up Tactics from kick off Why sit back at home and give them midfield this rag team was there for the tacking if we went at them.

2nd F**k up Viera what was the point of bringing him on did nothing

3rd f**k up Taking Johnson off for viera admittedly Johnson was not having a great game.All it did was open up a massive hole for the scum to go at Onuoha.

4th F**k up After realizing his f**k up on the right he brings on Sweep for Adebayor So who is he supposed to cross to now?

Mancini just seems to bottle it for the derby's

Viera,sorry but he`s an embarrasment,Ireland must be pissed off when a age old statue gets on ahead of him,but again he didnt show any scope for the fight when he came on.
De Jong tackled himself to a standstill today,Barry was in and out,Bellamy had a shocker,Kompany looks nervous and makes to many errors,Tevez was 100%, but poor,Adebeyor was ok,held up the ball well but played to deep and should have spent more time getting in the box,Adam Johnson should vary his game more as Evra had him in his pockett.
Game was there for the taking but the passage of play leading to their goal was scandalous to say the least.

jimmymozz said:
totally agree, cant wait for lescott to be back for that pile of shite kompany to fuck off

This site is hilarious, a few days ago we was all informed that Kompany is the new Bobby Moore.

I think when the dust has settled this game probably wont matter though, hopefully we can still grab 4th.

How fucking complacent can you get. I think when the dust settles we will be in 6th or 7th place and the rags will have won the league.

jimmymozz said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:02 am --<br /><br />
SWP...Legend said:
Let me start by saying i don't mind mancini at all and think he's done a good job so it's not a mancini out post, i like to stick by the managers. The point i will make though is that the tactics and substitutions were wrong in my opinion. When Utd took Rooney off that should have been our chance to seize the initiative, but we took off one of Adebayor who's a goal threat and pretty much the only one that could hold the ball upfront. Fair enough Evra contained Johnson but i would have rather swapped Bellamy to Evras wing and let Johno have a go at Neville but thats me. Viera well... past it, lack of drive in my opinion useless for us, great player in his time but not now far too slow... and to take of by far and away our man of the match De Jong tired or not left me puzzled, he basically took a right winger off and put a centre mid on leaving Onuoha against two until SWP came on. Strange decisions i thought. SWP did alright when he came on though to be fair.

Plus points

Onouha - had a good game, that right back spot should be his

De jong - was fantastic yet again, he may not be as effective in games against lower opposition but when your in a fight and a tough game, my God the man fights for you

Pretty much sums up my thoughts as well.

Rosmalenblues said:
the substitutions were rubbish, why take AJ off and bring Viera on and from what i saw i think he only brought wright-phillips on to make up for that stupid substitution he made before that. BTW Ireland was rubbish

That was the turning point - AJ was having a good game and the we bring on Grandad Vieira - cue the midfield and left flank to fall apart.

I also couldn't understand why we stood off and ivited them in. "Strange"
Every time we had the ball they were at us and made it difficuult for us.

If Manchini thinks this game was big well what does that make the Spuds game now? Hope he's a quick learner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.