Pab Zab on twitter

6a50833ab5affb82e29cc846b7dad68c.jpg

C_T_I_D said:
He probably has the biggest connection with the fans out of all the players, with Kompany and De Jong following closely behind. When Mancini took over I feared the worst for him staying at the club but he has raised his game tenfold and we are reaping the benefits as is he!

He is passionate, always gives 110% and always acknowledges the support. He loves the fans and we love him right back.

And left-back.

And even in midfield sometimes. ;-)

However, as much as I love Zaba and agree he has a v ery strong tie to the club, surely the player who is closest to City is VK, as he is living with a Mancunian lass.

Vienna_70 said:
C_T_I_D said:
He probably has the biggest connection with the fans out of all the players, with Kompany and De Jong following closely behind. When Mancini took over I feared the worst for him staying at the club but he has raised his game tenfold and we are reaping the benefits as is he!

He is passionate, always gives 110% and always acknowledges the support. He loves the fans and we love him right back.

And left-back.

And even in midfield sometimes. ;-)

However, as much as I love Zaba and agree he has a v ery strong tie to the club, surely the player who is closest to City is VK, as he is living with a Mancunian lass.

Does there have to be an outright winner? :-)

Was a point a while back that when I didnt think young Micah was arsed at the club but his reaction on Saturday was brilliant. Could see it meant the world to him.

The amazing part, Vinnie and Zaba cost us just under £13 million and Nigel was £15 million I believe. Those three still don't equal the fees of Robinho and Carlos and they are now considered cult heroes. I think it is time to get back to this old way of thinking and look at players who don't have the big name tied to them but are underrated and play for the team, and play hard(Tevez excluded) not for the money.

I read that Kompany will receive an improve contract this Summer, I'm sure Zabaleta fully deserve one as well!
article-1247456-0819474B000005DC-267_468x280.jpg

Pablo-Zabaleta-Man-City.gif

I can't believe he's only getting his praised now, I've always loved this guy, got him on my shit last season cos I wanted someone who loved the club but was a unique player to have on my shirt, still wear it this season fucking love the guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.