Pab Zab on twitter

california blue said:
Another signing from leslie comes good....got to admit his record in the market is top notch. Bar RSC :/

Mancio needs to catch up. Guess the time to judge is at the end of next season after everyone has a year under their belts.

And who got the best out of these Hughes signings? Clue: it wasn't Hughes!!

I love this man. He and Kompany were our last two signings just before the takeover and nearly three years later they have both proved to be just as important if not more so than all the expensive players we have bought since.

Top bloke, committed, appreciative, hard as nails and no longer (touch wood) looks like he'll get sent off every match!

If all our players had his heart then we'd be unstoppable, but I think it must be contagious and with other players such as De Jong and Kompany in the team I don't think that will ever be a problem for us going forward.

california blue said:
Another signing from leslie comes good....got to admit his record in the market is top notch. Bar RSC :/

Mancio needs to catch up. Guess the time to judge is at the end of next season after everyone has a year under their belts.

But all these signings have vastly improved through the managers coaching, Kompany De Yong and Zab are far better than they were 18 months ago.

Zabba is a classic exam[le of desire over talent. that doesnt sound like a compliment but it is. He is not the best right back, he is not the best left back, he isnt the best sitting infront of the back four nor out wide in midfield. Yet he has done a bloody good job in all those positions. The best in football can play in lots of positions and he plays well whatever is thrown at him.

Love ya Zabbz

ayrshire_blue said:
First class player
First class role model

That is all.

He's got the years ahead of him, i feel over the past season him, vinnie k and nige have all matured into proper stars!

citijin said:
Thank you guys for your kind comments.
Pablo.

I hope you aren't pretending to be zabaleta, considering a while ago you claimed to be from sweden

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.