Pab Zab on twitter

It's great when a player joins in and speaks to the fans on this level. You feel it is straight from his heart, more players should do the same so we could feel a connection with the fans.

Love Pablo to bits and enjoy reading his tweets - top bloke.

C_T_I_D said:
He probably has the biggest connection with the fans out of all the players, with Kompany and De Jong following closely behind. When Mancini took over I feared the worst for him staying at the club but he has raised his game tenfold and we are reaping the benefits as is he!

He is passionate, always gives 110% and always acknowledges the support. He loves the fans and we love him right back.
I think you can add Richards and SWP to that as well, but we as fans need to aim to get them all at this stage, support like Saturday will do that, it was brilliant, lets keep it up for all he remaining games, even when we are behind, as I'm sure we will be somewhere.

Blue Mooner said:
THAT is why we should ALWAYS get behind the boys. When the fans and players come together its just beautiful imo and it builds the reputation of our club amongst professional players.
Totally agree, the rags failed miserably to get behind their team on Saturday, content to have digs at City, and by the second half they (players and fans) were falling out with each other (I heard from a rag that they were fighting amongst themselves before the final whistle). They need to learn to lose.

SS117 said:
I can't believe he's only getting his praised now, I've always loved this guy, got him on my shit last season

Now thats dedication ;)

Another signing from leslie comes good....got to admit his record in the market is top notch. Bar RSC :/

Mancio needs to catch up. Guess the time to judge is at the end of next season after everyone has a year under their belts.

Year on year he gets better, the club up the ante with competition for places and he ups the ante by giving his soul, and improving as a player with it.

The past 2 season's he's been on many a list on here to be replaced, the past 2 seasons he's dished out a hell of alot of STFUiamstaying,
If he carries on he will be a legend without a shadow of a doubt.

Love Zabba..quality player totally underated by those outside our club...but not in it.

Not gone unoticed by me that we had a dip in form when he was not around, whilst not a flash player he is the sort of pro every top club needs and would not want to lose hom....hope he stays here for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.