Pab Zab

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I don't care what his supposed shortcomings are.

This guy is a legend, tremendous pro, and NEVER lets us down.

For a non-left back, he puts some previous City players in that position to shame.

Apparently for someone with no pace, that's Ashley Young, Evra and Nani who have now failed to show him a clean pair of heels.

And don't get me started again on De Jong.

He was immense last night.

How dare you come on here speaking perfect sense!

he was awesome last night, if only the roles were reversed for his shot on goal (him passing for AJ to strike).

I have always loved zaba , he can use both feet , get up and down the line , support the winger and stick his foot in . He can be reckless but he is being committed , if we hadn't of signed kolarov he would be my choice left back . I think he should get a game in the middle aswell if he cant get across the back as he deserves a place in the team . Add on the fact he had played against poznan , west brom and the rags . He deserves a rest , but whether he wants one is a different matter

He's improved the defensive side of things significantly this season. Top class pro.

I sometimes feel very uncomfortable watching him.

i just wait for him to dive in or do something really stupid, he does it though.

if he didn't do that he would be be without a doubt one of the best defenders in the country.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I don't care what his supposed shortcomings are.

This guy is a legend, tremendous pro, and NEVER lets us down.

For a non-left back, he puts some previous City players in that position to shame.

Apparently for someone with no pace, that's Ashley Young, Evra and Nani who have now failed to show him a clean pair of heels.

And don't get me started again on De Jong.

He was immense last night.

Totally right on about this football savvy amigo. He had that chicken falling nanny in his pocket.
"hey nani sei finito" to 'quote' Mario.

Freestyler said:
I sometimes feel very uncomfortable watching him.

i just wait for him to dive in or do something really stupid, he does it though.

if he didn't do that he would be be without a doubt one of the best defenders in the country.

It's important to remember that swallowing a yellow at a very important juncture in a game without incurring a goal from such action is not equal to dragging opponents around the penalty box by the shirt before they've past you. A good fullback is more than touch 'nasty'.....whether we like it or not Neville and Cole have been right up there making wingers have it, they don't wait for wingers to give them an hard time....they see the game the other way around. Better for Zab to be swallowing a yellow 10 yards short of the penalty box than diving all over the back of opponents (inside the box) because he's played the offside trap on his jacks.....like some pretend fullbacks do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.