Pab Zab

Freestyler said:
I sometimes feel very uncomfortable watching him.

i just wait for him to dive in or do something really stupid, he does it though.

if he didn't do that he would be be without a doubt one of the best defenders in the country.

It took four pages before someone brought out this old favourite! It just isn't true but once a myth is out there it's impossible to suppress it.

I refer the readers to my posts over the last 3 years as to my opinion of Pascal. Nice to see so many others coming round to my point of view :-)

Yes he is a football savvy amigo (i.e a versatile player - LB or RB or midfield) as I posted earlier. Especially useful against teams like the scums.

But I think we should deploy him judiciously i.e. different horses for different courses.

Definitely he is in our team of 25 starting 11 or not.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Too the posters slagging of Tiatto it's all about opinions, I always liked Tiatto a wholehearted player who gave his all, not perfect but at least he cared. Exactly the same as Pablo but I agree Zab is a better player and far more versatile.

I'll never forget Tiatto kicking the shit out of that water butt at maine road when he was sent off...wore his heart on his sleeve for sure.

Is it just a coincidence that Zab, Kompany and NDJ were signed by MH, all players who are fully committed and good pro's a bit like himself.

Gelsons Dad said:
Freestyler said:
I sometimes feel very uncomfortable watching him.

i just wait for him to dive in or do something really stupid, he does it though.

if he didn't do that he would be be without a doubt one of the best defenders in the country.

It took four pages before someone brought out this old favourite! It just isn't true but once a myth is out there it's impossible to suppress it.

I refer the readers to my posts over the last 3 years as to my opinion of Pascal. Nice to see so many others coming round to my point of view :-)

You missed Zaba's wild lunge in the Wolves game for which he was very lucky not to get a straight red? He was only on the park for the last 10 mins or so. I like him very much as a player but that is his weakness.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I don't care what his supposed shortcomings are.

This guy is a legend, tremendous pro, and NEVER lets us down.

For a non-left back, he puts some previous City players in that position to shame.

Apparently for someone with no pace, that's Ashley Young, Evra and Nani who have now failed to show him a clean pair of heels.

And don't get me started again on De Jong.

He was immense last night.

totally agree mate, he gives everything everytime & never moans!!!

Good to hear the positive comments.

I think his footballing attitude stems from his general demeanour of being a decent family guy. His Dad regular pops over to stay with him and he's always very nice to my kids, and so I can't say anything bad about him!

Anyway, he did some filming before the world cup around our neighbourhood although I can't remember if it was for UK or Argentinian TV, or if it's been on yet.

Certainly a good professional and a level head amongst some more difficult personalities who can't help but argue with the manager or, in the case of our most recent addition, start a fight with the biggest team mate at training. YCNMIU. Footballers and their egos, eh? Glad to say that Pab doesn't fall into that bracket. Keep up the good work, senor. As ever, Forza Mancini and CTID.

uweuweuwe said:
Who got man of match didn't hear it on the way out I would have give to either of them 2.

-- Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:04 pm --

Who got man of match didn't hear it on the way out I would have give to either of them 2.
u wont believe it it was Nemanja Vidic wat a tosser think it should have been a toss up between Zabaleta and Kompany and Tevez should have knocked that little rentboys head off >>>rafael da silva god it was funny thought he was going to start crying lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.