Pab Zab

Sensational performance today. At one stage he tracked a player back, chased him down and won the ball back after giving him 10 metres head start.

He has an incredible never say die attitude. A true warrior!

In my opinion he lost his form a little bit not long ago and i was one of the many who said they would prefer Micah Richards.... GOD DAMN WAS I WRONG!

Hopefully he's now dispelled the myth that he isn't as good getting forward as Richards. Admittedly, I once held that viewpoint but now it is clear he offers so much more, from his first touch to his positioning to his composure he is streets ahead of Micah. While Richards on his day, due to his physical attributes, is probably better than Zab at his best, Zabaleta's consistency makes him the much better player.

Problem now is with Micah injury prone, we don't have a proper backup for Pablo.
I hope we sign someone in January or else it will mean PabZab to play 90% of our games...

kippaxchris said:
In my opinion he lost his form a little bit not long ago and i was one of the many who said they would prefer Micah Richards.... GOD DAMN WAS I WRONG!

That's fair enough, he didn't start the season so well. I think he had to forge an understanding with Navas and he has done this now. I love Micah but Zabba is far better at present and not as injury prone.

ZZmaestro said:
Problem now is with Micah injury prone, we don't have a proper backup for Pablo.
I hope we sign someone in January or else it will mean PabZab to play 90% of our games...

I suspect Garcia might play at RB

justsomeone said:
ZZmaestro said:

I suspect Garcia might play at RB

I hope not, because our right-back is supposed to be an attacking outlet and Zaba has plenty of assists.

For me, we should either look for a right-back on loan in January with Micah always injured, or maybe play Milner there if needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.