Pablo Osvaldo

For all the hate, he put the ball in the net with more efficiency than any of our strikers and even Negredo last season. Meaning he wasted less chances. A really good potential 4th striker choice, though would make me worry about Guidetti - thought half the point of the new boss was to blood in the better youths.

LoveCity said:
For all the hate, he put the ball in the net with more efficiency than any of our strikers and even Negredo last season. Meaning he wasted less chances. A really good potential 4th striker choice, though would make me worry about Guidetti - thought half the point of the new boss was to blood in the better youths.

Have a feeling Dzeko will go. Aguero Negredo Osvaldo and Guidetti will be the 4 imo.

Everything back up in the air, is Dzeko leaving to make way for Osvaldo, do we need 4 strikers and if you count Guidetti 5 strikers. If Aguero is number 1 striker then two new strikers are vying for one spot. More questions than answers but no doubt in time all will be answered.

LoveCity said:

There will be plenty of opportunities for Guidetti providing we do well in all the competitions we enter. If this signing goes tits up then it has not cost us as much as the Cavani signing.

LoveCity said:

Can't see Guidetti being loaned out to anyone significant if by his own admission he won't be fit for another two months (says so on the most recent Inside City video).

I replied to your stat on Twitter, my concern is that he's only had 2 or 3 good goalscoring seasons in the 7 years he's been in Europe, better value out there in my opinion. Especially given doubts about his attitude.

citytill1die84 said:
LoveCity said:

Have a feeling Dzeko will go. Aguero Negredo Osvaldo and Guidetti will be the 4 imo.
It's GuidettiO

LoveCity said:

Totally agree with you the only difference last season to the previous one was goal conversion rate

Easy commentating though in it

Aguuueeeeerrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Neeeeeeggggggrrrrrrrraaaaaadddddddddoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dzekoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Osvaaaaaaaallllllldddooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Any can be an instant herooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and legendioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:-)

Rammyblues said:
Everything back up in the air, is Dzeko leaving to make way for Osvaldo, do we need 4 strikers and if you count Guidetti 5 strikers. If Aguero is number 1 striker then two new strikers are vying for one spot. More questions than answers but no doubt in time all will be answered.

We'll play 4-2-2-2

GK Hart/Pantillamon

Zabba/Richards Kompany/Garcia Nastaci/Lescott Clichy/Kolerov

Yaya/Rodwell Barry/Ferdandinho

Nevas/Milner Silva/Nasri

Aguero/Negrado Dzeko/Osvaldo

Doesn't look to shabby to me. Obviously if we sell anyone from the above they will need replacing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.