Pablo Osvaldo

No he didn't!lol Pochettino was in charge of Espanyol when Osvaldo was there. I trust the manger and honestly believe Osvaldo could be a decent player for us.

Blueband Brother said:
Guidetti is a better striker.

What?
What sport are you watching?
We couldnt even sell Guidetti for 11 million now even with age on his side.
I hope Guidetti goes in to be a star but he has a long way to go to be better than Osvaldo, who is very technically gifted

jauganaut said:
Blueband Brother said:
Guidetti is a better striker.

What?
What sport are you watching?
We couldnt even sell Guidetti for 11 million now even with age on his side.
I hope Guidetti goes in to be a star but he has a long way to go to be better than Osvaldo, who is very technically gifted
I think people around here prefer potential to anything else... guidetti could turn out to be an epic fail. I hope not but just because he shows potential doesn't mean he will be any good in the premier league.

I really don't get why people aren't happy that we are signed 27-28 year olds we are signing players in their peak, get 3 or 4 good solid years out of them and then move them on, signing potential more often then not does work cause to improve the player needs game time but when you are a top club you cant afford to take the risk by playing young players as ever game is important as much as I rate Guidetti due to his injury and lack of game time last year he is too much of a gamble if he heads out on loan for a year to a EPL side and gets a bit of first team action then we can judge him but due to his length of time out only staff will know if he will be up to speed this year and is a capable as he was in Holland but im guessing they aren't convinced due to the number of strikers we are being linked with.

Don't like the sound of that post from the Roma fan about him being disinterested and lazy during games. Hate that trait in players even if they do chip in with goals.

Rather spend the money on someone with potential to become world class instead, especially if Negredo is being brought in.

Please no!!

@City_Watch: Italian journalist Alfredo Pedullà: Osvaldo to City could be done as soon as future bonuses on top of City's £11.2m offer are agreed upon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.