Pablo Osvaldo

Well I had never heard of him full stop and certainly not letting fireworks off in his bathroom or driving round Rome with 50K on the front seat of his car or being allergic to grass, but hitting team mates and having a bust up with the manager chicken feed really. :-)

Rammyblues said:
Well I had never heard of him full stop and certainly not letting fireworks off in his bathroom or driving round Rome with 50K on the front seat of his car or being allergic to grass, but hitting team mates and having a bust up with the manager chicken feed really. :-)

Neither have I, but our manager wants him so only time will tell how this all plays out.

citytill1die84 said:
LoveCity said:
For all the hate, he put the ball in the net with more efficiency than any of our strikers and even Negredo last season. Meaning he wasted less chances. A really good potential 4th striker choice, though would make me worry about Guidetti - thought half the point of the new boss was to blood in the better youths.

Have a feeling Dzeko will go. Aguero Negredo Osvaldo and Guidetti will be the 4 imo.
I agree think this would be worth a bet with that line up. I,m old school and can remember City just before they became big after the managerial change of Mercer and Allison,way back . What is interesting however ,that several players from that team were unknown before they signed up and took us to another level. I have faith in the new managerial set up but others cannot seem to move away from the factor that if he is not 70 million he is shit .

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Rammyblues said:

Neither have I, but our manager wants him so only time will tell how this all plays out.

Have you thought about that one?

Rammyblues said:

I think what you were saying is, its what he plays like that matters, and off the field is for the papperazi. Something similar .If not please correct me

Pellegrini had Osvaldo as a player at Espanol. 20 goals in 44 games.

His goal scoring rate is very good since 2010. 47 goals in 99 league matches.

All signings are a gamble to an extent and Osvaldo's temperament is a big question but surely Pellegrini knows what he is taking on and if he feels it is the right time then so be it. We should trust our Manager to make those decisions.

27 years old. He should be in his prime. I hope he is. It is a balancing act with youth and experience. However, maybe Pellegrini and Txiki see it that to have success in Europe we need experience and that this is driving the transfer policy this summer.

Buying youth is important and will not be off the agenda but at the moment we have to back the new regime, surely.

Guidetti will get his chance and may prove to be the best partner to Aguero. I hope so but due to his lack of games I think the Club have to take a pragmatic view.

In Pellegrini & Txiki I trust.

But Pellegrini never coached Espanyol. His friend Pochettino (now of Southampton) did. He'll be very familiar with Osvaldo, though.

LoveCity said:
But Pellegrini never coached Espanyol. His friend Pochettino (now of Southampton) did. He'll be very familiar with Osvaldo, though.
Hehehe! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.