Pablo Osvaldo

Jumanji said:
Thank you for the recap, Pudgie.

Don't want him. Strongly.
We sign him, I'll have to get behind my blues.

why dont you want him?
as in, a detailed reasoning. what does he lack, or not provide as a 3rd choice striker?

I stuck to my convictions.

Don't rate him as a top-class footballer.

Was being facetious and exaggerating with the "potential travesty" line. I think I mentioned hitler or something. And you know what he likes being the main man, if he is marginalized I can see him infecting the joy of the dressing room...but that's just me.

Wasteful and selfish...but that's well known.

BUT, he can knock a football about.

What's the problem?

ACMilan said:
why dont you want him?
as in, a detailed reasoning. what does he lack, or not provide as a 3rd choice striker?
I feel he is someone that can affect the dressing room negatively.

I've already previously posted he would make a just fine 3rd choice striker ability wise.

Jumanji said:

He scored on 18% of his shots last season
RVP scored on 20% of his shots last season

Yet RVP is considered one of the most clinical finishers on the planet.

Just saying

And no, I dont think osvaldo is RVP good... but it's just to dismiss some untruths. The guy can score and is MORE than a 3rd choice striker

I'm going by the Roma games I've watched in 2 years, If Osvaldo made half the chances he missed he'd be different class.

He struck me as wasteful whenever I saw him, that's all.

Jumanji said:
I'm going by the Roma games I've watched in 2 years, If Osvaldo made half the chances he missed he'd be different class.

He struck me as wasteful whenever I saw him, that's all.

Can I put it to you this way?
He scores on 47% of his shots on goal.

47%

That's stunningly good...

RVP??? 42%

Does anyone remember the Falcao V Cavani thread we had going on the Forum throughout the second part of the Season?

Has anybody been in the Ibrahimovic thread the last couple of days?

Everyone seems to fancy Ibra now that it is becoming a real possibility that are new masters Taxi and Soriano are considering buying shite like this.

If Negredo is second rate; this guy is third rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.