Pablo Osvaldo

Jumanji said:
Please no!!

@City_Watch: Italian journalist Alfredo Pedullà: Osvaldo to City could be done as soon as future bonuses on top of City's £11.2m offer are agreed upon.

Down to Manuel Pellegrini to get the best out of the player. The fee isn't too bad and his wages will be manageable so if the signing goes tits up he can be moved on without too much bother.

It could be considered cheap... his bust-up at Roma has lowered his price. He joined Roma for €17.5million, scored 27 goals in 55 games (1 every 2 games), and is going to be sold to us for €13million. It's very un-Serie A like to sell a prolific player at a loss but circumstances have caused this. To be honest I've never heard of Pellegrini ever having a bust-up with one of his players - are there any documented?

Ray78 said:
Jumanji said:
Please no!!

@City_Watch: Italian journalist Alfredo Pedullà: Osvaldo to City could be done as soon as future bonuses on top of City's £11.2m offer are agreed upon.

Down to Manuel Pellegrini to get the best out of the player. The fee isn't too bad and his wages will be manageable so if the signing goes tits up he can be moved on without too much bother.

I know, I know.

It's his attitude in addition to his pretty boyness that I hate. And he's selfish and egotistical.

I'll personally quarter him if he punches Silva.

Good luck, Manny P.

LoveCity said:
It could be considered cheap... his bust-up at Roma has lowered his price. He joined Roma for €17.5million, scored 27 goals in 55 games (1 every 2 games), and is going to be sold to us for €13million. It's very un-Serie A like to sell a prolific player at a loss but circumstances have caused this. To be honest I've never heard of Pellegrini ever having a bust-up with one of his players - are there any documented?

Juan Román Riquelme comes to mind.

Thankfully with Riquelme he had the balls to sell him straight away no? I can't remember now, just remember he didn't take shit and got shot of him asap.

Can;t wait to see how many of you backtrack after he joins and nets at a regular pace as your 3rd choice

ACMilan said:
Can;t wait to see how many of you backtrack after he joins and nets at a regular pace as your 3rd choice
I don't mind him joining especially at the prices we're bring quoted its the age of the players we're bringing in that's not ideal at least the way I see it but what the fuck do I know

ACMilan said:

What does he offer, besides his in honesty good looking strike rate? He 'looks' like a target man, but I watched zero Roma games last year.

ACMilan said:
Many of us have already said he's a good player.

Why the smug posts? You always come back to holler "I told you so" posts? Frankly, no one gives...

Citizenhill said:
ACMilan said:

What does he offer, besides his in honesty good looking strike rate? He 'looks' like a target man, but I watched zero Roma games last year.
Decent technique, goals. Think of a dumbed down Ibra.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.