Pablo Osvaldo

Jumanji said:
ACMilan said:
Can;t wait to see how many of you backtrack after he joins and nets at a regular pace as your 3rd choice
Many of us have already said he's a good player.

Why the smug posts? You always come back to holler "I told you so" posts? Frankly, no one gives...

?
wasnt meant to be smug, if it came across that way.

just so many posters in here speaking like hes a trash striker, no talent bum... i doubt a good chunk of them have ever even watched him play, and just arent attracted to the "name"

point is, many people are going to be backtracking on their statements... the same way i backtracked on pazzini when he arrived at Milan

ACMilan said:
Jumanji said:
ACMilan said:
Can;t wait to see how many of you backtrack after he joins and nets at a regular pace as your 3rd choice

Why the smug posts? You always come back to holler "I told you so" posts? Frankly, no one gives...

?

just so many posters in here speaking like hes a trash striker, no talent bum... i doubt a good chunk of them have ever even watched him play, and just arent attracted to the "name"

point is, many people are going to be backtracking on their statements... the same way i backtracked on pazzini when he arrived at Milan

I hold my hands up on this one as I was completely dismissive of it at first. However I will definitely back Pellegrini's superior judgement on this one.

ACMilan said:
Jumanji said:
ACMilan said:

?

I will gladly backtrack on my statements on this guy. Gladly...

Jumanji said:
Citizenhill said:
ACMilan said:

What does he offer, besides his in honesty good looking strike rate? He 'looks' like a target man, but I watched zero Roma games last year.
Decent technique, goals. Think of a dumbed down Ibra.
You're sending rather mixed signals over this transfer lol

I don't think I have ever seen him play...but if the boss thinks he can do a job then great get him in at the money quoted seems like a good deal .for once

Gonna be a few extra pregnant women floating around Manchester once he arrives.

pudge said:
Jumanji said:
Citizenhill said:
What does he offer, besides his in honesty good looking strike rate? He 'looks' like a target man, but I watched zero Roma games last year.
Yeah b/c if we get him I don't want people to think he's as shit as his personality.

The new strikers we are targetting would rely on our midfielders and wingers to feed them with good balls...might as well get another young attacking mid fielder Isco or david sillva types...Tevez was type who could on his day get the ball,cut the defense and score..dont think osvaldo or dzekho are those types

Jumanji said:
pudge said:
Jumanji said:
Yeah b/c if we get him I don't want people to think he's as shit as his personality.
"Think's he's skillful"
"Wasteful"
"Please no!"
"Fear not at this potential travesty"
"Selfish"
"Please no! Never rated him"
"Really don't want this guy"

"Many of us have already said he's a good player".....

Thank you for the recap, Pudgie.

Don't want him. Strongly.
We sign him, I'll have to get behind my blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.