Pablo Osvaldo

Don't mind Negredo but this guy is a pile of wank and apparently has an attitude worse than Mario, big no from me!

Mike D said:
BillyShears said:
Mike D said:
Its even more depressing losing your best players and bringing in shit to replace them. I just prefer to say it as is not live in some fantasy world that every player we are interested in or about to sign is top draw.

Describing players as "shit" when they're patently not is doing your argument no favours.

Okay I will be more diplomatic and say they are not fit to lick Tevez or Balotelli boots. Sadly I agree Mancini's with what he is saying here http://sportsnewsireland.com/soccer...-manchester-city-not-good-enough-2013-07-08/?

Well we will all find out soon enough. On Tevez and Balotelli, we didn't have both players for two seasons. We effectively had one (Balo) in 11/12 and one (Tevez) 12/13. The goals/assists they provided were obviously important but I'm comfortable that Negredo can comfortably fill that void.

Mancini's comments are hot air and dogshit. Watch us go much further in European competition than we ever did under him. He's going to look an even bigger mug in 12 months time than he currently does ...

Never seen him play so will reserve judgement until I have but the reports about his temperament and attitude worry me a little. However, with Aguero and possibly Dzeko and or Negredo also here, he must surely know he's not going to play every week. Can't see him wanting to move unless he was happy with that, so maybe it won't be a problem.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY9HIt5QFrM[/youtube]

i know you shouldnt base it on youtube videos, but he looks like he's got an eye for goal, and also the comments beneath the video are very complimentary of him, unlike the drivel posted on this thread. lets wait and see eh?

BillyShears said:
Mike D said:
BillyShears said:
Describing players as "shit" when they're patently not is doing your argument no favours.

Okay I will be more diplomatic and say they are not fit to lick Tevez or Balotelli boots. Sadly I agree Mancini's with what he is saying here http://sportsnewsireland.com/soccer...-manchester-city-not-good-enough-2013-07-08/?

Well we will all find out soon enough. On Tevez and Balotelli, we didn't have both players for two seasons. We effectively had one (Balo) in 11/12 and one (Tevez) 12/13. The goals/assists they provided were obviously important but I'm comfortable that Negredo can comfortably fill that void.

Mancini's comments are hot air and dogshit. Watch us go much further in European competition than we ever did under him. He's going to look an even bigger mug in 12 months time than he currently does ...

You put forward a good argument but both of these players were match winners they were blessed with incredible talent nobody can argue with that. However I think that you may have to take those blue tinted glasses off about Negrado. He's not a match winner does not have a fraction of either of the afore mentioned. He may score goals but in the long run a 28 year old never has been is not gonna be an astute signing as the happy clappers would like you to believe.

There may be a sense of sour grapes in what Mancini has said but one thing I can see he is no mug.

Hmm a goalscorer not being an astute signing ?, remind me why did we lose the league last season ?, well it certainly wasn't through goals conceded, but a certain Dutchman banging em in was it. I would say Ferguson made the astute signing, that made the difference and a 29 year old at that.

My concern over losing Tevez and Balotelli is not even their outright ability - it's that, along with Aguero and Yaya, they were our big game players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.