Pablo Osvaldo

Summerbuzz said:
My concern over losing Tevez and Balotelli is not even their outright ability - it's that, along with Aguero and Yaya, they were our big game players.

But between them they scored 12 league goals for us last season so we're not losing as much as people seem to think. Tevez has become really overrated on here, he's not the same player he was a few years ago and misses so many chances... one of the most wasteful strikers in the entire league last year. Let the attacking midfielders run around so that there's someone actually in the box to receive the ball!

NQCitizen said:
For 11m it's a good deal. His talent and his record and his age mean he'd normally be worth double that.

What fucking talent? he's fucking gash. I don't know much about Fernandinho but the way fellow Bluemooners are going on he sounds perfect. Navas is a fucking quality player and a fucking bargin. Negredo's a good player, prefer Soldado but he'll do a job but Osvaldo's shite. Shite. If the rags were about to sign him there would be a 50 page thread full of "LOLz".

LoveCity said:
Summerbuzz said:
My concern over losing Tevez and Balotelli is not even their outright ability - it's that, along with Aguero and Yaya, they were our big game players.

But between them they scored 12 league goals for us last season so we're not losing as much as people seem to think. Tevez has become really overrated on here, he's not the same player he was a few years ago and misses so many chances... one of the most wasteful strikers in the entire league last year. Let the attacking midfielders run around so that there's someone actually in the box to receive the ball!

Džeko has better stats over the last 2 years & everyone wants him sold!

Pigeonho said:
ljones15 said:
This transfer just doesn't make sense?!

He's not better than the strikers we already have!

He lacks pace!

Has a poor temperament

Plus he comes across as one of them strikers who will not be able to adapt to the pace of the Premier League. Not the biggest fan of Dzeko, but this lad is worse!
Razor blade. Gun. Noose.

Pick one and then kill yourself so your obvious misery can end.

You Sir, are a c*nt!

not my fault! said:
LoveCity said:
Summerbuzz said:

no, not everyone

ljones15 said:
Pigeonho said:
ljones15 said:
This transfer just doesn't make sense?!

He's not better than the strikers we already have!

He lacks pace!

Has a poor temperament

Plus he comes across as one of them strikers who will not be able to adapt to the pace of the Premier League. Not the biggest fan of Dzeko, but this lad is worse!
Razor blade. Gun. Noose.

Pick one and then kill yourself so your obvious misery can end.

You Sir, are a c*nt!
It's been said before.

For the record, it was tongue in cheek because of all the doom and gloom on here, I don't actually want you to kill yourself over a football transfer. Apologies all the same.

Mike D said:
argyle said:
It seems to some on here, the moment a player is linked to City then he instantly becomes fantastic and City fans shouldn't criticise them.

Its a given sadly very reminiscent of the rags as soon as they sign someone he pulls on the shirt and they are a superstar. If you dare question the rational then you get spewing of pointless and stats and of course the youtube montage of his greatest throw ins.

-- Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:12 pm --

Chevelle said:
Mike D said:
Great so that Aguero, Dumb, Dumb and fucking dumber
Wow its depressing reading your posts

Its even more depressing losing your best players and bringing in shit to replace them. I just prefer to say it as is not live in some fantasy world that every player we are interested in or about to sign is top draw.

how many times have you actually watched him play, just out of interest, an approximate number?

Kun Aguero said:
NQCitizen said:
For 11m it's a good deal. His talent and his record and his age mean he'd normally be worth double that.

What fucking talent? he's fucking gash. I don't know much about Fernandinho but the way fellow Bluemooners are going on he sounds perfect. Navas is a fucking quality player and a fucking bargin. Negredo's a good player, prefer Soldado but he'll do a job but Osvaldo's shite. Shite. If the rags were about to sign him there would be a 50 page thread full of "LOLz".

your Profile 'location' is very apt in this instance

LoveCity said:
Summerbuzz said:

Well I doubt they would have played so wastefully two seasons in a row. Just look at what Mario has achieved since he left. The point is not 'omg don't sell', because they both had to go, but I can't see too much sense in replacing them with players who are not in the same bracket technically, have little to no CL pedigree. We can't even say they are younger with more time to develop. I think they might be decent fits but it remains to be seen how much this mitigates the loss of outright quality and big match temperament. My gut instinct isn't clear - but it just smarts so much to lose these players, replace them with lesser calibre, and STILL come out worse off on paper w/r/t fees. Hopefully the wages are much smaller, that might help. But then again maybe the next golden target comes along, we um and ahh, then panic buy elsewhere at the last minute.

And look, you've just skirted the issue I raised completely - both were big game players, which adds value to the squad. Chelsea Arsenal Man Utd all fear us head to head, def in part cos they feared Mario and Carlos.

BringBackSwales said:
not my fault! said:
LoveCity said:

no, not everyone

Deffo not me either.. I rate Edin very highly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.