Pablo Zabaleta - The Ironman

Probably won't be the first name on the sheet when we're in the CL, but he'd be first down for a January night away to the Wolves.

In players like Zabba, Komps and De Jong it's like having 3 lads born in Manchester playing for the team they love, he puts his body on the line and fights for the team.

Pablo Zabaleta the black knight..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4[/youtube]

Gabriel said:
Probably won't be the first name on the sheet when we're in the CL, but he'd be first down for a January night away to the Wolves.

id have him down for any tough away trips we have in europe
deserve success more than most players...a great example when u have idiots like nani n busquets rolling around these days
best thing about him is with the squad limits he makes up the same as 4 or 5 players for other teams<br /><br />-- Tue May 17, 2011 9:26 pm --<br /><br />
anthonydunn87 said:
In players like Zabba, Komps and De Jong it's like having 3 lads born in Manchester playing for the team they love, he puts his body on the line and fights for the team.

exactly...they play with real pride and id include micah in that these days

Chick Counterfly said:
It wasn't heroic, it was a mistake, he got carried away. Please understand I'm not having a go at him, but it doesn't seem right to laud him for something he was absolutely furious with himself for. It felt sick watching it, and he could easily have lost the use of an eye.

Sorry to put a downer on an otherwise great night but all I can think about is 'I hope it heals well', because nobody wants a 4 inch scar on their face.

If Carlsberg did awards for the most shittiest post,this one would win by a fooking stretch !!

he's become my favourite city player this season. he puts 100% into everything & isn't short of skill either but what endears him most to me is that he plays with the commitment & fervour of a city fan.

Chick Counterfly said:
svennis pennis said:
An absolute hero.

I cant express how much I love the guy! That cut just opened up right across his head tonight. Hope it heals. It wasnt a mistake either, he got kicked in the fucking head for god sake. The ball was head height.

Well it's just the way I saw it then. I was physically shocked that he went for it, never mind when I saw the cut.

He seemed to go for it at the very, very last second and I thought that I'd seen the guys boot coming, so I imagine he did too, but failed to stop himself. It felt like that kind of evening, it was all care-free and people trying things they wouldn't normally.

Like I say I just hope he's okay. I'm not entirely comfortable with calling him a hero for it. I love him already, I don't want our players injured in that way, and definitely not for for nothing balls when we're three nil up.

its hardly Zaba's fault that the inbred's foot was 5 feet off the floor was it?

Zabaleta has been amazing this season in my eyes and despite it being a pretty tough season for him in the bumps and bruises department his whole season has been very successful, I think he is one of the guys who truley deserves the FA Cup and 3rd/4th position as he has worked so hard for us. I do feel sorry for him getting all of these bad knocks (most notably the two most recent, ie tonight's gash across his head and the Crouch incident last week) and hope he has a very speedy recovery from them. As a lot have said he is a hero and not because he has been kicked in the face a couple of times in the last few weeks but because of his sheer commitment and love he shows to our club every time he goes out and plays for us on any pitch, the fact he has had these terrible cuts is very sad and unfortunate but when you totally commit yourself to the team you play for these things do happen. Wishin Zabaleta a speedy recovery and thank you for all of your hard work this season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.