Paddy Power Aguero & 7-0 175/1 Thanks

icemanbops

Got to hand it to Paddy Power, I had a feeling that we would smash Norwich today, I had Aguero to score first and 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 & 7-0.

As you can imagine was over the moon when the bet came in and the fact that we played so well. Only to find out that after first crediting the goal to Aguero it was given to Johnson as an own goal.

Made up due to the win, so didn't care too much, however much to my surprise PP paid out £10 @175/1, well done PP.

What a day !!

icemanbops said:
Got to hand it to Paddy Power, I had a feeling that we would smash Norwich today, I had Aguero to score first and 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 & 7-0.

As you can imagine was over the moon when the bet came in and the fact that we played so well. Only to find out that after first crediting the goal to Aguero it was given to Johnson as an own goal.

Made up due to the win, so didn't care too much, however much to my surprise PP paid out £10 @175/1, well done PP.

What a day !!
I'm amazed you are still able to type that eloquently !! I would be fuckin blotto by now!

Well done bud, I had a feeling based on the past few meetings we would score four or more today

Re: Paddy Power Aguero & 7-0 175/1 Thanks

cleavers said:
They paid out on Aguero first goal ?
I was discussing this after the match; if his shot is on target then is it not given to him irrespective of the defection. Not sure how the old dubious goals wine club rule on these things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.