Paddy Power Aguero & 7-0 175/1 Thanks

I agree there shit odds. Never scored 7 before. I had 20 quid on 4 nil and 5 nil against Burnley few year back. Fuming with 6 nil

Are they still paying out on Silva first goalscorer bets as well then? Not that I had anything on that even on its own, just wondering.

At the time I thought Aguero's goal had rebounded off a defender back on to Aguero and into the net, but now I think it took a double deflection off 2 Norwich players? Not very clear on MOTD

Did they pay out? Would be very surprised if they did, looked a clear own goal on the replay to me.

icemanbops said:
Got to hand it to Paddy Power, I had a feeling that we would smash Norwich today, I had Aguero to score first and 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 & 7-0.

As you can imagine was over the moon when the bet came in and the fact that we played so well. Only to find out that after first crediting the goal to Aguero it was given to Johnson as an own goal.

Made up due to the win, so didn't care too much, however much to my surprise PP paid out £10 @175/1, well done PP.

What a day !!
Fucking brilliant. Enjoy!!!

I'm amazed you got payed out tbh,I can only think it's a mistake
I always thought PP settled on the next scorer which would of been silva if it was a combined bet,could be wrong though
Anyway withdraw fast :)

The cookie monster said:
I'm amazed you got payed out tbh,I can only

think it's a mistake
I always thought PP settled on the next scorer which would of been silva if it was a combined bet,could be wrong though
Anyway withdraw fast :)
PP know the value of good publicity alright.

The odds do seem very skinny though so not sure that this story is kosher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.