Paddy Power Aguero & 7-0 175/1 Thanks

Re: Paddy Power Aguero & 7-0 175/1 Thanks

Congrats OP.

I took a client to the game on Saturday and he had £5 on 6-0 at 33/1, he's was gutted when the 7th went in.

Just seen on Corals twitter a guy is waiting on Aberdeen to win £100.000 on a 15 team accumulator, they are winning 2-0

droylsdenblue said:
I took a client to the game on Saturday and he had £5 on 6-0 at 33/1, he's was gutted when the 7th went in.

Just seen on Corals twitter a guy is waiting on Aberdeen to win £100.000 on a 15 team accumulator, they are winning 2-0

It finished 4-0.

Well done that man.

Vienna_70 said:
droylsdenblue said:

It finished 4-0.

Well done that man.

Result

Not calling anyone a fibber or anything but i had alot of fiver bets on with paddy power the other week against Everton, with a money back offer if Aguero scored the last goal. Penalty going in, hit Howard, hit post, hit Howard went in. Quite similar to 1st goal on sat only i lost in every way poss.

kenzie115 said:
Bet you were a bit worried when the 6th went in and there was nearly half an hour left, imagine if it'd have got to 8!

I am based in Dubai, next to us was a bunch of Scum supporters and you should have seen the colour drain from their faces with every goal. Nevertheless when Dzeko scored I honestly would not have cared if we got 8,9 or 10. I was ecstatic.

As for the scum supporters they were actually rooting for 8 goals so the bet would burn, Some people !!

For the Doubters ! This is a cut & paste from my acc history.

Date Transactions Details Amount
02/11/2013
17:23 Bet Winnings Man City v Norwich - S Aguero & Man City 7 - 0 @ 175/1 £1760.00
02 Nov 2013 @ 17.23
Via Internet This bet has been settled Premier League Matches - Man City v Norwich - S Aguero & Man City 7 - 0 @ 175/1

Guys I am just a normal blue (45 yrs and counting) who had a gut feeling and loves his team. Aguero and Negredo are on fire we were at home, we tend to smash Norwich and face it someone was going to get it sooner or later. My bets for the day were Aguero to score first 4,5,6 and 7-0 and the same with Negredo to score first.

Mistake or good publicity, just wanted to share the good fortune with fellow blues as I was simply made up with the 7 goals !

Money is still in there so happy days.

ps I think we will smash Sunderland (0-4), I have a feeling that we are in the mood to show the rest our championship winning credentials!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.