Paddy Power Aguero & 7-0 175/1 Thanks

Bet you were a bit worried when the 6th went in and there was nearly half an hour left, imagine if it'd have got to 8!

Fantastic.

I had GMR on the radio on the way home, a caller they had on had bet 7-0 and Aguero first to score................unless that was you?

Re: Pafddy Power Aguero & 7-0 175/1 Thanks

Fair play to you mate , but I think think they were shite odds . That's a 500/1 for me

I'm fucking sloshed mate and dunno why I'm on here but I wanted to say I'm very happy for u mate

icemanbops said:
Got to hand it to Paddy Power, I had a feeling that we would smash Norwich today, I had Aguero to score first and 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 & 7-0.

As you can imagine was over the moon when the bet came in and the fact that we played so well. Only to find out that after first crediting the goal to Aguero it was given to Johnson as an own goal.

Made up due to the win, so didn't care too much, however much to my surprise PP paid out £10 @175/1, well done PP.

What a day !!
good luck to you, well done.....enjoy

I agree there shit odds. Never scored 7 before. I had 20 quid on 4 nil and 5 nil against Burnley few year back. Fuming with 6 nil<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:50 am --<br /><br />I agree there shit odds. Never scored 7 before. I had 20 quid on 4 nil and 5 nil against Burnley few year back. Fuming with 6 nil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.