Paedo murdered by vigilante mob

I have a friend who a few years back had his windows put through and his wife's car sprayed with the letters 'Pedo'.

He was quoted (correctly) in the local and national papers regarding the rape of a 14 year old girl. His exact words were 'the physical scars will heal quite quickly, but that's often not the most worrying part of this kind of trauma'

My friend is a paediatrician, but that's the level of 'proof' that some mobs seem to work too.

It is actually truly sickening the extent to which so called vigilantes are prepared to go on the basis of minimal information. IMO, they often project their own inner demons and can be horribly cruel and stupid in the process.

mammutly said:
I have a friend who a few years back had his windows put through and his wife's car sprayed with the letters 'Pedo'.

He was quoted (correctly) in the local and national papers regarding the rape of a 14 year old girl. His exact words were 'the physical scars will heal quite quickly, but that's often not the most worrying part of this kind of trauma'

My friend is a paediatrician, but that's the level of 'proof' that some mobs seem to work too.

It is actually truly sickening the extent to which so called vigilantes are prepared to go on the basis of minimal information. IMO, they often project their own inner demons and can be horribly cruel and stupid in the process.

Well said, the intelect of these so called protectors of civilisation cannot discern the difference between any word that begins with Paed.

mammutly said:

Couldn't agree more.

This wasn't long ago, remember. Modern-day witch-burning by another name:

_1251219_protest_2300.jpg

Anyone who rapes a child deserves what that sick monster got. Do you think he felt any remorse?

Swales lives said:
New Labour's promise of "Education, education, education" clearly hasn't worked for you has it?

Sorry, are you Hazel Blears?

To be fair to New Labour, they usually deliver on their promises don't they.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.