Paedophilia within the game/City launch redress scheme

I am proud of what City have done here but fully expect that enemies of the club will try to put a negative spin on it.

I do not think there is much to be gained in comparing Crewe's approach to that of City. We are a rich club and have the capacity to "do the right thing" without threatening the club's existence. If Crewe were to open themselves up to claims it could easily bankrupt them so I understand their stance but think that they could have found a way that is more supportive of the victims.
They should have insurance to cover claims against employees. The owner's daughter is a multi millionaire.

Just heard Manchester City are going to apologise and compensate abuse victims of Barry Bannan. Very good gesture and right thing to do in my opinion well done City

But who would you punish at City? Individuals? Only Bernard Halford left from that era or do you punish the club who have had 4 owners since the incidents?

The punishment should lie at those who committed the acts and those who genuinely knew what was going on and it was provable. Punishing a club right now is a bit odd, as you rightly say we've had a few owners since and are many many more times wealthy.

showing our class as a club again, especially when the current owners and staff weren't even involved when these terrible acts took place.

The punishment should lie at those who committed the acts and those who genuinely knew what was going on and it was provable. Punishing a club right now is a bit odd, as you rightly say we've had a few owners since and are many many more times wealthy.

Difficult to punish someone who is dead.

Makes me feel proud of our club and what a fantastic thing for the owners to do,as already stated this occurred years before but that hasn’t stopped them from acknowledging the victims in all this a fantastic gesture...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.