Paedophilia within the game/City launch redress scheme

Makes me feel proud of our club and what a fantastic thing for the owners to do,as already stated this occurred years before but that hasn’t stopped them from acknowledging the victims in all this a fantastic gesture...

Bought the club "warts n all"" I agree with your call.

I am proud of what City have done here but fully expect that enemies of the club will try to put a negative spin on it.

I do not think there is much to be gained in comparing Crewe's approach to that of City. We are a rich club and have the capacity to "do the right thing" without threatening the club's existence. If Crewe were to open themselves up to claims it could easily bankrupt them so I understand their stance but think that they could have found a way that is more supportive of the victims.

Agreed with this up to a point when you first posted it but if the following is true it's harder to know how Crewe as a club could get their response more worng.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...al-battle-against-Barry-Bennells-victims.html

Agreed with this up to a point when you first posted it but if the following is true it's harder to know how Crewe as a club could get their response more worng.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...al-battle-against-Barry-Bennells-victims.html

Crewe Alexandra is rotten to the core, it's astonishing how anyone in a position of responsibility could consider this approach to be the way forward.

The only logical explanation is that they must think that a settlement scheme would bankrupt the club so they are playing this card as a pretty desperate last throw of the dice. The problem is, even if they survive the inevitable legal action financially, the behaviour of the club will destroy them anyway. My guess is that the legal action will put them out of business.

I think this needs to happen and they start again. Even then, a Phoenix club might never be fully free of this. The club name might & probably should be allowed to go...

Knew it wouldn’t take long for the usual media suspects to turn City’s attempts to compensate victims promptly, into a negative. Don’t bother looking, just take my word for it that Herbert and Harris (surprise surprise) are well and truly at it in the Fail today

Knew it wouldn’t take long for the usual media suspects to turn City’s attempts to compensate victims promptly, into a negative. Don’t bother looking, just take my word for it that Herbert and Harris (surprise surprise) are well and truly at it in the Fail today

When are are the club going to take Harris to the cleaners - having a go at City is his full time occupation... we need to take that little shit down.

Jeez, I went and had a look and wished I hadn't now. You also need to give the article in the sidebar about how we targeted Kane and roughed him up a swerve, talk about pure bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.