Palace (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Didn't think we were all that bad in the first half, we just had reliable players making unforced errors. Our attacking play was otherwise decent. I'm more concerned by games where we aren't creating chances. I wonder if that 4-1-4-1 with Rico and Stones is the system for when we expect to have break down a team and 4-2-3-1 for when we need to hang in a game (eg Tuesday).

Yes I thought Jack played well today - involved in 3 goals - he stepped up when he needed to - Pep is always saying everyone has room for improvement - isn't that one of the reasons he's the world's best manager ?
good

Yes I thought Jack played well today - involved in 3 goals - he stepped up when he needed to - Pep is always saying everyone has room for improvement - isn't that one of the reasons he's the world's best manager ?
The improvement in his game today was due to the link up with Debruyne. Kev knows that Jack isn't going to beat players to the byline so he looks to work the one two to five him some space.

Brilliant result, We've always found it difficult at Selhurst Park and today was the same up until we went 2-1 ahead.

Akanji made a huge difference when he came on at left back, It also improved Jack Grealish in the second half.

Everything went through Kevin De Bruyne he was magnificent along with Rico Lewis. It's great to come away with three massive points and put the pressure on Arsenal and Liverpool.

Hopefully some of our other lads play their way into form in particular Ruben Dias and Julian Alvarez. Ruben Dias performances of late have been way below his standard, Whether that's because of the changes in midfield ahead of him or the continuous changing of the backline is unknown, We need the best of Ruben for this vital run in.

Come On City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.