Palace(A) Post Match Thread

Our normal near perfect performance.

I think this was closer than usual to the kind of performance you need at this stage in that kind of game. Just got to keep it up. Every game is huge and every game is a potential banana skin until each competition is decided. Incredible position to be in on 15 April...

Last edited:
Sane must play the rest of the games. He and Sterling together are unplayable. We are just so much more positive with Sane in the side. Hopefully Vinnie’s experience will be key and he was superb. Eric was excellent, and Sterling and Kev also fantastic. Whilst the fans were nervous the players looked extremely calm and confident. Watched it back when I got home from the game and they must have had those microphones in the palace end! That drum got on my nerves :)

Sane must play the rest of the games. He and Sterling together are unplayable. We are just so much more positive with Sane in the side. Hopefully Vinnie’s experience will be key and he was superb. Eric was excellent, and Sterling and Kev also fantastic. Whilst the fans were nervous the players looked extremely calm and confident. Watched it back when I got home from the game and they must have had those microphones in the palace end! That drum got on my nerves :)

My team selection never varies from Eddie, Sterling, Sané and eight others.

KDB is back - looks like he's go the bit between his teeth again, MOM in my opinion. We look so much more threatening with Sane - FB are scared of his pace. Keep the same team for the game vs Spurs. Thou Jesus, looked so lively when he came on, wondering whether he could start.

And this is why Pep is the best manager there is.

Players such as Sane still look fresh and fit for the run in.

Ederson had little to do which is a compliment to the team
Walker was outstanding in dealing with the diver
Having Kompany at the back was huge
Laporte was a bit erratic with some clearances but his passing game was top class
de Bruyne was superb defensively, he was bloody everywhere

^and that’s why won we the game^
Our defensive performance was outstanding.

Going forward we were a bit tense to start but still well in control. The difference having Sané and Sterling either side is huge IMO.
And de Bruyne and Silva ran the passing game.

Kun was poor however.

One of our best performances of the season. Palace away has the potential to be a horrendous game, and we performed really well. Walker was outstanding against Zaha, Sterljng and KDB were both excellent too.

Roll on Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.