Palace away....

I would say 3hrs is way too short, 4 1/2 would be nearer the mark, getting to the Heathrow area in just over 3, but from there its pretty much an hour at least, and don't forget it's going to be in the rush hour.

should be ok.as long as you get on the m25 before 4pm u shud be fine, go the way i said tho, see earlier post. any other way and u are causing yourself trouble

Cheshire Blue said:
4.5 hours, u think it could seriously b that long?

i always drive to my sisters flat tho in West Hampstead or my mates near putney and I could swear its never usually that long.

Still say the best way is the train tho.
Depends where you start from. If you're in somewhere like Congleton/Sandbach/Crewe then it won't take as long as it would from central or north Manchester. But from anywhere near central Manchester to Norwood/Thornton Heath will take 4.5 hours on a good day. Traffic in the London suburbs can be a nightmare around rush hour, particularly south London.

Problem with trains is that there isn't a direct train after 10pm so if you want to get there and back without staying over then you'll have to drive. Might also be easier to park somewhere further out and get the train or tube in. Last tube is usually after midnight and last trains maybe 11:30.

Strangely enough I read a newspaper article about the Palace no-goal incident at Bristol City the other day saying that its been a bad week for Warnock, having just been knocked out of the Carling Cup by lowly Torquay. What was that all about?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Cheshire Blue said:
4.5 hours, u think it could seriously b that long?

i always drive to my sisters flat tho in West Hampstead or my mates near putney and I could swear its never usually that long.

Still say the best way is the train tho.
Depends where you start from. If you're in somewhere like Congleton/Sandbach/Crewe then it won't take as long as it would from central or north Manchester. But from anywhere near central Manchester to Norwood/Thornton Heath will take 4.5 hours on a good day. Traffic in the London suburbs can be a nightmare around rush hour, particularly south London.

Problem with trains is that there isn't a direct train after 10pm so if you want to get there and back without staying over then you'll have to drive. Might also be easier to park somewhere further out and get the train or tube in. Last tube is usually after midnight and last trains maybe 11:30.

im out just past chelford so im on the M6 in about 5 minutes. I also drive like a mad man.

mancitymick said:
If there any RAGS on here, They can settle this debate
"How long does it take to get from london to salford?

lol its like a GCSE maths question.

You are a rag heading for your annual day trip to the swamp. Kick off is at 15:00.

Your Journey takes 1 hour to london Euston from Surrey, the train from Euston to Piccadilly take 2 hours 5 minutes and includes 3 stops. A connection to Stretford by tram including waiting times takes 35 minutes.

If you also want to take 27 minutes to take pictures (to show in the pub to prove ur a season ticket holder, blatently lying), have a little cry under the M**** clock and visit the shop to get ur lastest replica shirt and being told by the shop girl Tevez no longer plays for United, so buy the Rooney shirt as hes the only decent player left.

What time do you need to leave ur front door if you want to be in your seat for more pictures 15 minutes before kick off?

a.) 9:45
b.) 10:38
c.) 10:41

Wheres the best train station to park at and then get the train in? Im coming from manchester.

A palace fan said park near the ground and leave couple of mins early and you will get away quick.

Dont know what to do?

Can someone post here or pm me cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.